#4 Ask and Dares

Me: *Checking my phone for some Ask and Dares* . . . . .

Six: Is there any Ask or Dares yet? I'm getting bored...

Seven: Me too...

Me: Oh it's Muddy_Flyer he had another ask and dare for us!

Seven: Great! We should do ask first

Six: I'm calling the others okay? *Goes*

Me: hmm

Gaisha: *Appears behind Melody* Hey

Me: GAHH!! Gaisha?! Stop sneaking up on me!

Gaisha: Heh, so what's the first ask?

Me: Oh, this one he ask that "Why are you so evil in the game?"

Gaisha: Well that's how the game developers want me to be.... And also because of Six

Six: I'm back! And what about me Mrs. Gaisha?

Gaisha: it's Nothing Six

Me: Roger, this is the Second ask "Do you ever get tired of packing a child and sending it to the kitchen in the game all the time?"

Roger: Oh course I get tired of doing that, but I never pack children alive I'm told to pack them dead and they had to be fresh for the Kitchen I kind of feel horrible about them...

Me: I feel you Roger... Six the last ask "How do you feel about being chased along the game?"

Six: It's terrible! Even when I'm at the kitchen after I got caught by Cecil he had to put me in the oven, the pot full of boiling water, or get my head chopped of but I think it's just a nightmare....

Me: Six That's not actually A... You know what I'm not gonna say it... Okay dares, Seven you have to do a "Backflip"

Seven: A backflip? Really? Okay here it goes... *Does a backflip*

*Fails*

Seven: Okay I forgot how to land properly....

The others tries to hold their laughter

Me: You tried Seven ( ' ' ) okay next dare is-