Chapter Thirty Two

I stare at my locker. Amy looking at me weirdly. I turn to her and I sigh," Sorry."

"It's alright, I guess you didn't get much sleep you look half dead. How's your arm?" she asks me.

"Not great. The Doctor said its broken in two places. He said because it was already weak hitting it this morning must of done it. My sister's fault. Look, I'm still on for the party tomorrow don't you worry about that," I smile to her as I kiss her on the lips.

"My arm maybe out of use but I still got one good arm," I tell her showing her my arm that isn't covered in a cast.

"I know," she smiles as she kisses me back.

"Get a room guys. I bet you two will have plenty of fun tomorrow," Daniel teased. I smile as he puts his arm on my shoulder.

"I look forward to it," I raised my eyes up at him.

"Aww Will," he said cringing.

"You started it," I laugh. Daniel nods to me accepting his defeat.

"Don't worry we have everything ready for it. Alcohol, fizz, food and drugs," smiles Zayn as he comes towards us with Josh.

"This is going to be the best party this year," cheers Josh.

"Come on enough of day dreaming about tomorrow we got class," says Amy.

"Normally Halloween is bloody half term. I swear I may just not go school Thursday even if its half term next week. So late, our school is stupid," Zayn complains.

I look at Zayn and smile. He reminds me of Kiri. I miss her, Dylan and Kyle. We had been with each other for a bit, to me them not being here now felt strange. But another part of me missed this. My human life, the life I've been fighting for. My family, my friends.

When I saw my parents earlier when I went up to hospital I had been happy. I had too many cuddles with them. My sister just glared, asking too many questions through her eyes which I would never answer.

I can't wait till she goes tomorrow and I hope she never comes back. I just have the rest of today to get through and tomorrow. If I make it through that, If i somehow survive. My happy future maybe reachable.

I don't get care about all the details. I don't care about what I am to the spirit world or the human world or even to that shadow of creatures. I am Will, I am going off to University. I will have a bright future along side my friends and my family. That is all I want.

Will it be that simple? I doubt it.

The skeleton is going to be angry. I fear what might have happened to Kyle, Kiri and Dylan. I haven't seen them since what happened. Since I came back here to the human world.

I do hope they are alright but I don't know how to get in contact apart from going back to the spirit world and that didn't end well last time. I can't risk that again. I just can't!

"Will come on lets go before we are late," says Amy. I close my locker and I take her hand with my good one and we walk towards afternoon lessons with Josh, Zayn and Daniel right behind us.

Whatever happens I won't forget our little group. Our little group which are just about to make the best party of all time. No one will live up to it for years to come. I'm sure of it.

I'm the most popular guy in school.

This is the way it should be.

Hosting the best Halloween party ever.

During our last two lessons of the day we talk about decorations and how we are going to make my house look shit scary. We have some good ideas.

I need to get off school tomorrow. I need to ditch it. Make my parents know I'm ill, too ill to get even go to the meal or I know I won't be able to get out of it. I need too, to host this bloody party.

I'll make it up to my parents, they won't hate me forever I'm sure of that. I'll still have them, I won't lose them or less I literally some how don't get through tomorrow.

All I can do is just hope now. I can't do much else.

Wednesday hadn't come fast enough. I woke up six times during the night but each time I found nothing to explain why I hate woken up so quickly. No sign of Kiri, Dylan or Kyle. I'm really beginning to worry.

Waking up during the night, did give me an extra excuse to get off school. It didn't take much to convince my parents. They are both at work, my sister is doing last minute shopping. Her bags are already packed into my dads card for later.

I have already said my goodbyes to her. I really do hate her. I had given her a quick cuddle, that had been about it. I think my parents took half my excuse to want the day of because its granddads anniversary of his death but they Can believe what they like, don't really matter I got the day of that is what counts. My parents won't come strolling home till about  six am in the morning, bonus.

I have spoke to granddad, within my head. Not for long but long enough to respect this day. I couldn't do too much, I knew if I continued I would of started crying and I know if I did that I wouldn't be able to stop.

I need to leave that in the past. Look to my future and today is the start of that. A part of me is glad Kiri, Dylan and Kyle haven't showed up but another part fears to why they haven't.

I also have time to wonder about all kinds of crazy shit. It's why now I'm starting to decorate my house. From top to bottom, of the ideas I had come up with my friends. It's nearly four in the afternoon now. It won't be long till my friends will be here.

I can't believe how quickly today has gone, considering how much has happened this past week. One week ago I had first seen that skeleton, where my life was tipped upside down. To still be standing here, about to throw the best party ever, I feel like I have accomplished something even if its not much.

I hang another skeleton up as the door bell goes. I rush over to the door but I didn't get to finish as Kyle, Kiri and Dylan showed up. I jump not expecting it.

They all laugh in turn. "We wanted to give you some space. But we are alright. We wondered if we could stay for the party," they all smile.

"Of course you can. I'm so glad you are all alright. I had began to worry. I love you to stay. Can you use your powers again Kiri?" I ask.

"Yeah i can. I would probably enchant you to like me, if you didn't have a girlfriend," she blushed.

"Aww I'm sorry I'm taken but you are a wonderful girl," I smile.

"Thanks, Will. You better get the door don't want to keep your friends waiting. A night to remember," beams Kiri.

"I really hope so," I laugh.

I rush the last few paces to the door and pull it open. "Good afternoon," beams Daniel as we have a quick embrace and I let him in with Zayn and Josh behind him.

"Where is Amy?" I ask.

"She be here in a bit. Now who the heck is this beautiful creature," smiles Zayn with his sexy look. (Which most girls full for).

"Oh Dylan you mean?" asked Kiri smirking.

"Feisty, I like," Zayn said with a smirk.

Daniel, Josh and Zayn had brought the drink, food and drugs in there cars. So we call headed outside to help them bring it all in. We all put it in the kitchen and started laying it all out. I kept the drugs on me.

People would have to come to me, so I could control what is being taken, since this is my parents house. Don't want it going too out of my hand.

The time six came we were ready. Amy had showed up and helped us finish up. We are now all sitting in the front room, music blaring. We are ready to have the best night ever.

Bring on the whole school.