Part 8: past the door.

Heading to sleep not knowing the time only that I've just woken.
But I could just loose my mind in the darkness that surrounds me..

Being a little thankful for the maids costume. It seems to be keeping me warm in this cold, dull caged out room.
when I thought I was alone I heard footsteps, well the sound of big boots walking across wood, like a typical old wooden ship how it creeps and crackles at night.
Now the steps stop, the key turning the metal doors lock.

As it opens just as much light came through, it reminded me of the first day I was held here, I back up to the wall scared and out of fear.
"Baby girl, here. Now." That was his first words of the day.

I stand wiping the dust that was all over my new maids costume, and I take just 3 steps before making it face to face with him once again.
He pushes me down, he tends to do this a lot, well. When I'm naughty or doing something wrong anyway.

(Daddy) "did I say you could get up? No I just said come to me, so stay on your hands and knees"
(Me) "sorry daddy, I'll stay on my hands and knees like I'm told.."
He just smiles pulling out a collar and a leash.
My mind went blank just looking at this, and just then it went into action coming up with tons and tons of questions.
Does he have a dog? But why would he get it out now? I can't see a dog here.

But no, he picks me to put it on and it wasn't even too tight or loose, it was strong enough to know it's there.
I bet this is why he wanted me on my hands and knees.
My neck jolts forward as he pulls on the leash.
"Come on then." He said. And that's all he needed to say before I started moving.

My knees already started aching but I kept going, trying to be good I guess.
We came to around 20 stone steps I thought to myself
"and I have to go up these on my hands and knees?"

I managed to do it, another door at the top of the steps that needs unlocking.
He must really want to keep me in here.

My eyes open up wide as I see chandeliers and a room that was so much full of space! It looked like something from a movie! Wow this is incredible! woah!!! Them twin stairs to my left... but what's that door in between?
It looked dark.
Creepy, I got a bad sense from just looking at it.

For the days I was held down in that caged out room I always wondered what is past the doors...
Now that I know I can forget my idea of it being abandoned warehouse.
My daddy looks down at me and gives me a smirk.