Part 4: that smell?

My body tempting to pick up that phone to read that very message. I try to hold myself back but how could I? It was my wild, adventures self to pick that phone up and text right back, so I do so...

I got sent a picture my eyes widen and I run outside the cafe looking around, just like I lost a pet, worried I have another glance at this picture...

This was showing me right at that cafe just that instant, with the text "I'm watching you"
My phone bings again. Now text underneath.
"Haha you thought I'd be waiting outside baby?"

Straight away as I got that text my fingers started typing away all theses questions builds in my head but I only ask one..
Emma: "who are you?!"

-Bing-
"Why have you forgot? I'm your daddy, so treat me like it bitch!"

Far down she felt submission to this strange figure but she wasn't going to give in that easily.

-bing-
"Don't stop texting daddy or someth--"
Before she seen the rest she started to block this person and turn off her phone..

She has one more long look around, any hints or anything. But no it just looked late and dark outside..
She stumbled to the bus station and waited and waited... and waited..
From standing so long my legs began to shake, all through she kept her guard up she jumped at the slightest of notices.. like cars..

She waited that long she knew the bus wasn't coming... she decided to turn the phone back on, as she done so, the battery died...

Starting to have no other option but to start walking back, she makes he way through a path that leads into the forest, but it was alright after the forest and the field, also the park she was home is her nice warm bed..

Walking near this forest she hears footsteps behind her, not turning around but speeding up... then she falls face first to the ground something hard like a knee she thought held her back down, someone grabbed and pulled back her head and put this cloth over her mouth.. that smell she will never forget making her sleepy, she quickly pulled his hand away, gasping for that very air her body was begging for.

The cloth goes back over her mouth, the knee putting more pressure on her back hurting her more, she was back to the very same smell as before, but stronger, she passes out.
The very smell she will never be able to forget on that very night...

(Don't be afraid to message and hints or anything, comment and like to, thanks for reading)