Dragon Ball Super: How will Goku achieve his new form?

Most of you already know that Goku will be getting a new form during the one hour special on October 8th, but what is still a mystery is how he gets the form? Well, we were given a HUGE hint in the episode 109 spoilers. If you don't wanna be spoiled of this episode, skip the next two paragraphs.

The first spoiler says "Strongest Enemy Approaches Goku! Fire it Now! Sure-Kill Spirit Bomb!" (Title of episode) "While Gohan struggles with his match, the battle between Son Goku and Ribbrianne continues. Seeking to become humanity's beloved goddess by winning the Tournament of Power, Ribrianne went all out on her attack against Goku. In the midst of all this, Jiren of Universe 11 is finally releasing his reserved energy in front of Goku. With his almost unimaginably massive amount of ki, Jiren begins to overwhelm Goku, as well as the other fighters!"

The second basically says that Goku will be fighting his hardest against Jiren. It will get to the point where Goku will need to pull out a Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken x20!! Even that won't be enough, so Goku will have to resort to his "trump card". 

Basically, I think Goku is gonna pull a Super Android 13 and create spirit bomb with the energy of his teammates. At first, that doesn't seem impressive, but you can't forget that Universe 7 has FIVE God tier fighters in Goku, Vegeta, Frieza, Android 17, and Gohan.  On top of that, I can see Goku yelling out "Everyone!! Raise your hands!!" and even the Zenos follow suit. 

A small fraction of the Zenos' power would be enough to give the spirit bomb MASSIVE power, and that's all Goku will need. If you've watched Super Android 13, you know where I'm going with this theory. Goku will absorb the spirit bomb within him, and the amount of power he absorbs will definitely be enough to not only surpass Jiren but even Beerus.  

What do y'all think of this theory? What are your theories? And, I have a favor to ask of you guys. I want you to share this specific post to every Dragon Ball fan you know. I want to create big discussion in the comments leading up to the day of the special. It'll be fun to bring the community together for what could possibly be the greatest Dragon Ball episode ever! 

Hope y'all have a great day! (Gonna be tagging every Dragon Ball can think of on Wattpad. XD)

Batty_And_Bubbly
HayleyDBZ
Terrellcloude
DBZL0V3R
DBZ_Awards
AnimeTrash8791
SamtheloverofTrunks
Vegetastigers
Vegeta_Lover27
Goku_x_Kakarot
_Goku_
Goku_Chan
Gokuisthegreatest
Wandering_Saiyan
DaddyGoku
The_Modern_Ninja
Saiyan_God_Female
BriaDaSaiyan
SSJGOHANRage
UniquelySaiyan