Moving To A New City ~Bri POV~

UGH. One thing I hated about my Mom's job was the  frequent moving. Never could make new friends or anything because she was always moving. But i guess after this move, we would be here for a while because she went all out with new everything this time. We had be driving for two and a half days until we finally made it to the house. Pulling up in the driveway the house was big as shit! I didn't like to show my emotions as an older teenager so i just screamed on the inside, so she wouldn't know I was happy. I looked over at my mom who deep down inside knew I loved the house, we got out the truck and begin to slide our things out the bed of it. I hear a nearby front door open and shut in a rush, but it was hot and we had a lot so i had no time to look up. Hearing the grass crunch as i lean over and slide the box, I then hear my moms voice. Rolling my eyes I look over and almost fainted. This girl was sooooo sexy, omg. The smile she gave my mom was the best thing iv seen in this city all morning. I could have sworn she looked over and smiled at me and butterflies hit my stomach. I then thought about Sun-jai and my whole mood was flipped. She was walking over and I didn't even make eye contact, grabbed my box and walked off. The house was huger than it looked from the outside! It was sooo nice and We could do so much with it, for once I was happy as can be about our move. Walking back out to help, she was still standing there. I guess my mom asked her to help, since she did have some toned arms and even though she had on a loose tee, I knew her abs were on 100. Then she just had to open her mouth. We made slight conversation but Sun-jai then popped into my head again and I had to abort the convo, really wasn't in the mood to talk to her fine ass anyways. It was hot, and too early to talk to anyone at this point. But whatever I did worked, she lost interest in trying to "help" and went back to her oversized house.

We had finally got a majority of our clothes and necessities we needed out of the truck. All I wanted was to hook up to the new wifi and go to my room and lay on my bed. Once I even got to press the home button after putting in the wifi, Sun-Jai messages had blew up my phone, one notifications after another. I roll my eyes at his doings but couldn't help but smile. Even though me and Sun-Jai constantly fought, i still loved him. I got into panties and a pink tee, climbing on the bed Jai had perfect timing. I answered the phone laying on my stomach biting my freshly did nail.

"I know you not just getting there man." Jai blew his breath

"Yep, you know Big Bertha can only go so fast!" We both laugh as I began to rub my eyes

"You sound drained."

"Yeah I am, it took forever to get here but the house and neighbor looks so good." I close my eyes.

"The fuck you mean.. neighbor?" Jai got loud

"Baby I meant neighborhood." My heart was beating fast because I knew I was lying, I sure meant what I said. But Jai couldn't know that. Besides I don't even like girls, he has nothing to worry about.