Chapter 5

Your POV

Mark and I walk into the Airport side by side. I put my things on the convator belt thing when I hear a bunch of squeals. I mentally shrug it off.

I'm not as big of a Youtuber as Mark, so they're probably seeing him or someone else. Someone taps on my shoulder and I turn to see a group of teenage girls.

"May I help you," I ask, confused. The girl closest to me nods quickly. "H-hi! Omg are you (Y/C/N)," she asks, shaking. I blink in surprise and nod. They all squeal again.

"Oh my god we are such huge fans! C-can we have an autograph please," she asks. I smile and nod, noticing that they are all wearing my merchandise.

Guess what? They squeal again. The girl closest to me hands me a sharpie and hands me her hat. "What's your name," I ask, taking the hat and sharpie from her.

"L-Lily," she says. It was nice to meet you Lily! Hopefully I'll see you again. -(Y/C/N) I hand her back her hat and she lets out a little squeal, but quickly covers her mouth. "Sorry," she says.

I giggle and another girl holds out her arm. She is wearing a hoodie. Thanks for stopping me Samantha! -(Y/C/N) I smile and she reads it, not even trying to hold in her fangirl.

I write on the other 3 girls merch and send them on their way, but Lily stops and hugs me. "Thank you. You saved my life," she whispers and walks away. I stand in shock until Mark pulls on my arm.

"So," he inquires. "How was your first run in with fans," he asks. "Lily...," Is all I get out. "Who," Mark asks. I look him in the eye. "Lily said I saved her life," I say.

Mark pulls me into a hug. "You're a hero," he says. I sigh, still in shock. Mark drags me onto the plane, sitting me down in the window seat. My phone buzzes and I look at it.

🍀Jackaboy🍀

J- Hey! I hears you are coming over!

Y- You hears correct! I'm visiting family. Something with Dad

J- Oh. I'm sorry. Are you coming over with Felix?

Y- No. I didn't know he was going

J- He is. To visit me! ^-^

Y- Ooooh!? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

J- Noooooooo! It's not like that!

Y- Sure it isn't

J- It isn't like that!

Y- Fine

J- But will you come visit me while you're here?

Y- Of course!

J- Yay! See you later!

Y- See you ya crazy leprechaun

J- Whatever. You're one too!

Y- I know

I roll my eyes and get another text. But from an unknown number.

???

Y/n, I never left

I frown in confusion. How did they get my number? How do they know my name? Who are they? And what do they mean?