The Forgotten & The Battle

Start from the beginning

"wow the only ones who haven't won a game is me and grimmjow!" ichigo says with a smile. "how about we make it more interesting and play strip poker?" They all agree knowing the two who were gonna try to always win. A few rounds pass and everybody is down to their underwear except miyuki and ulquiorra. Ulquiorra only had his shirt off. Miyuki finally loses a game. "ok shirt off miyuki. she sighs but then takes her shirt off and everybody gets a nosebleed from it especially grimmjow.

"ok we are done here!" he gets angry putting miyuki's shirt on and grabbing her by the arm grabbing his clothes and leaves.

"but we weren't done grimmjow!"

"yes we were i don't need my fraccion exposing herself to others!!" he puts his clothes back on and takes her to the movie the others were watching. They walk in on sex scene during 50 shades of grey and miyuki blushes red as grimmjow takes her to the couch in front of the fire place and they sit there in silence. The power goes out as a lightning and thunder storm goes over and she begins to get scared so she turns into the silver cat. Grimmjow picks her up putting her on his lap petting her head trying to comfort her."shhh you're fine i'm here don't worry....." he pets her more and she slowly reverts back to her other form being comforted by him and she lays against his chest as he pets her head she purrs. She becomes so relaxed that her tail slowly slithers out and he sees it. He looks around making sure no one else is around to see her tail and he watches it for a moment then he goes to touch it. He touches it then begins to stroke it as he strokes it it sends her into an erotic state. During this state she gently moans up against him. From hearing her he gets really turned on not really knowing why she has this effect on him. He continues stroking it listening to her then he gives up picking her up and begins kissing her hard sitting her straight. She kisses him back she closes her eyes and he pulls her closer tighter then as he kisses her he lays her down on the couch and he is on top of her moving his hand under her shirt. Ulquiorra appears and yanks him off of her.

"This is not the time nor place trash!!"

"The hell emo!"

"She is your fraccion, not your play toy!" he glares at grimmjow.

"she isn't my play toy" he looks over at the miyuki that is still over there in her erotic state."i..i don't know what she is to me....she's mine and mine alone!" he grabs him by the collar and ichigo breaks them up.

"gin said no fighting remember grimmjow!" he looks at him.

"He started it he could have just let me be!" another sound of thunder goes off and miyuki gets frightened so orihime tries to comfort her and grimmjow wants to comfort her but he knows that he wouldnt hold himself back this time. He kicks the table and goes up to his room slamming the door. After a little while he comes back down stairs to a miyuki talking to syzael and then she goes into the kitchen. Grimmjow goes over to syzael.

"what did she want syzael?"

"She wants me to erase her memories of her past!" grimmjow's eyes grow wide and he goes to the kitchen.

"why do you want your past erased?" he stops her by grabbing her by the arm.

"because with them gone i wont be hurt i don't need to remember anything from the past...especially these scars!" a tear falls and grimmjow throws it away again tasting it. The saltiness makes him happy but he doesn't smile. His hand moves behind her head and pulls it closer. He wants to kiss her but he doesn't he just kisses her forehead.

"ok ill help you forget it all up until ulquiorra got you at that thing you were sold at understood!" he looks at her making sure she understands. She nods.

"ok grimmjow" she goes over to syzael and the three of them go up to syzaels room which has a bunch of his equipment and tools. He lays her down on the bed with grimmjow sitting on the side of the bed next to her.