The Forgotten & The Battle

"First off why the hell do they all have to live here with me and miyuki?"

"It's the only place they can go ok, later on after they are use to it they can decide to stay or go."

"Ok second where will you be?"

"Me i'll be trying to sort things out with the soul society to keep you guys alive!" looks at him still smiling.

"ok there are 10 of us including their fraccion and all so..

"no the fraccion all tried to help protect aizen so it's just you miyuki, ulquiorra, syzael, noritoria, stark, lilinette and harribel. They should be here any minute."

"ok there are only six rooms and there are 8 of us there aren't enough rooms!" He tries arguing with him.

"Then lilinet can stay with stark, harribel and miyuki can bunk together then the rest can have your own rooms...better!"

"fine... whatever" a garganta opens up and the rest of them all walk in looking at grimmjow. They were all in normal clothes. miyuki comes back tail hidden again and she bows with respect.

"welcome!"  The doorbell rings and miyuki goes to answer the door. She opens the door to see an orange haired boy with an orange headed girl.

"Heyo Im ichigo and this is orihime, i was told to come by and help the espada get use to the world of the living" grimmjow sees ichigo looking at miyuki and he grabs miyuki gently pulling her back quietly hissing at him. "we are going to go to the store to get you all swimsuits... were going to the beach!" Gin smiles at them.

"Have fun...and try not to fight...grimmjow!" Grimmjow hisses more at gin as everyone follows ichigo and orihime. Orihime walks over to miyuki.

"Im orihime what's your name?"

"M-miyuik"

"you look like your human why are you with them?" orihime asks curious.

"Grimmjow is my master i serve under him so i must be with him."

"Oh ok" she smiles and continues talking to miyuki while ichigo motions grimmjow up to him. grimmjow walks up to ichigo.

"What carrot top?" Ichigo gives him a slightly dirty look.

"Why is a human serving under you let alone a girl who looks sweeter than cake?"

"Don't talk about her like that, and lord aizen made her my fraccion i don't know why but he did" ichigo nods understanding.

"ok" they walk for a little bit reaching the mall that miyuki and grimmjow went to yesterday and the girls go with orihime and the boys with ichigo. After about an hour they all meet back up. ichigo looks at orihime. "did they all get a swimsuit?"

"yes and them, ichigo?" he nods and they head to the beach. Once they got to the beach everyone stripped their clothes to only have their swimsuits left. miyuki didn't undress she kept her clothes on and sat under the giant umbrella that the guys set up. Grimmjow stops playing volleyball with everyone and sits down with miyuki.

"you know if you don't want to stay here you could go back to the house..."

"no master...grimmjow it's fine i just..." orihime comes over grabbing miyuki making her stand.

"we are gonna go swimming so take your clothes off!" she smiles helping miyuki take them off and miyuki is in a floral one piece and then she drags her to the water and miyuki plays with orihime. A few hours pass and everyone gets tired and it begins to rain so they pack up and head back to the house. Once they get back to the house everyone goes their separate ways some go to watch a movie while syzael hanibel ulquiorra grimmjow miyuki and ichigo go to grimmjows room to play poker. They play a few rounds.