#24. The End

2 weeks later

Jiwoo
Tae, answer me please.

Jiwoo
I know you're reading this

Jiwoo
I officially hate you

Jiwoo
Why do you keep ignoring me?

Jiwoo
I hate you, Tae

Jiwoo
I hope you know that

Jiwoo
Okay I don't mean that

Jiwoo
Please meet me at the cat cafe tonight

Jiwoo
I really need to talk

Jiwoo
I'll be waiting
[Seen]

~

Jiwoo taps her foot anxiously.

Why isn't he coming?

She hears a 'ding' at the door, and she stands up immediately and sees J.seph making his way over to her.

She sighs in relief.

"Thank you for coming. I'm really glad you're here." Jiwoo says with a sweet smile, making J.seph cough loudly, trying to hide the increase in his heart rate.

He always loved her smile.

"Tae.. t-there's something you should know. I've been such a horrible person to you by leading you on and not telling you this but.." She pauses to catch her breath and puts her hand on top of J.seph's. "I'm sorry, okay? I'm so fucking sorry. I can't do this anymore. Let's break up."

Break up?

The words stinged J.seph hard.

His entire world shattered, including his heart, as his chest tightens, making it almost impossible to breathe.

He never expected this, especially not from the girl he loved dearly.

"Why?" Was all he could choke out, trying to control his tears gushing out.

"The timing is.. it's just wrong. Everything is moving too fast.."

"Then we can just take it slow!" J.seph says desperately.

"I love you, Tae." Jiwoo says, making his eyes widen. "But I love you as a chingu.. and not as a boyfriend."

"What, Jiwoo I-"

But before he could finish speaking..

Everything fades to black.

"J.seph, wake up."

🍃 🌼 🍃

The end...

?