#20. Side B

2 hours earlier..

"I love you." J.seph pops out, and cringes at how high his voice went.

He clears his throat and tries again.

"Jiwoo, I love you." He practices handing the 'imaginary Jiwoo' the bracelet at the same time.

He purchased 2 custom made bracelets, one is a coffee and the other a muffin. The muffin was for Jiwoo of course.

He smiles, thinking about Jiwoo, the love of his life, and how lucky he is to have her. I mean, not yet, but he almost has her.

But that's when the sharp pain hits him in the stomach again, making him wince in pain. His stomach hurt badly, and he didn't know why.

"Did I eat something bad?" He says to himself, as he starts swearing.

He decided to ignore it, and drink some warm water.

But he started sweating more, and his stomach does a twist, so he immediately runs to the toilet and vomits his not-so-delicious-looking dinner.

He quickly rushes to the pantry and looks for the painkillers. He pops 4 into his mouth and tries to calm himself down as he grabs his wallet and leaves the dorm.

I have to make it to the festival in time.

J.seph calls an Uber and it arrives just in time. He manages to force himself into the car, but his stomach ache gets worst.

"Where to?" The driver asks.

"F-f-fireworks f-fe-festival. Q-quickly." He manages to say while clenching on to his stomach and covered in cold sweat.

Once they arrive at the festival, J.seph quickly pays for the Uber, and literally hops out of the car, because he had no strength left, and ends up crawling on the ground like a turtle.

That's how much he loved Jiwoo.

But soon, his vision gets blurry and as the fireworks light up, he passes out.

~

My eyes open slowly, and the first thing that pops into my mind is..

Jiwoo.. And fried chicken.

I shoot up immediately. I look around and realise I'm in a hospital.

I make a nonhuman noise when I see a needle in my right arm.

I hate needles.

"Good, you're awake." I hear a familiar voice, and I snap my head in that direction, seeing Jiwoo.

"Jiwoo!" I exclaim and try to hug her but remember I have a needle in my arm.

She crosses her arms and sigh.

"You idiot." She says. "You had your appendix removed."

"M-my what?"

"And the doctor said you took 4 sleeping pills." Jiwoo says.

"What? No! I took painkil- oh. That explains why I was so sleepy." I chuckle nervously, embarrassed.

"Now get up." She demands, pulling me up.

"W-WAIT MY NEEDLE! AH!" I scream and close my eyes.

But when I open them, she just sighs and pushes the portable UV drip.

"Why do I have to walk?" I say once we're outside the hospital, in a park.

"Because you need to fart so we can leave." Jiwoo says.

My cheeks start heating up.

"I-I'm not gonna fart." I say quickly. "I already ruined our first date." I mutter.

"No, you didn't." She says and takes my hand. "I-I was so worried about you.." Jiwoo says for the first time with concern on her face.

I smile.

"Ooh~ am I dreaming or was Jiwoo worried about me~" I tease her as she groans.

"Hey, wait." I grab her wrist. "This is for you." I hand her the muffin bracelet I took from my bag from the hospital.

Her eyes widen when she reads what it says on the back.

J.seph + Jiwoo ♡

"See, I've got the same one!" I proudly swing my coffee bracelet in the air as she chuckles.

"Thank you." She says, smiling. "You idiot."

"I love you, too." I say, taking her off guard.

I lean in closer towards her, as her breathing gets heavy, and presses a kiss on her lips.

Everything was going well..

Until..

Fart!

🍃 🌸 🍃

Not edited.

Lolol hope you guys enjoyed this long as chapter hehe ~

The spinoff for Bmin will be out soon! I've just started writing it hahaha.

Sadly, this book is ending soon, only a few more chapters left. :(

Thank you for reading rice cakes ♡