"Fine." I sigh, hoping he would've said he wanted to stay because I know I sure as hell want him to.

"Don't do anything stupid, call me whenever you need me, you know."

"I know, I know." I assure him.

"Kells is going to ride up with me."

"Oh nice."

"Yeah, gotta pick him up at his place then we'll be Toronto bond." He stretches his arms up, revealing his stomach at the bottom of his shirt, catching my attention. He laughs and rests his arms on my shoulders, looking down at me. "I love you." He says, smiling.

"I love you." I say, wrapping my arms around his torso, resting my head against his chest. He kisses the top of my head multiple times as we stand there.

"I should probably get going." He says, letting me go. I bite at my lip, nervously, not wanting him to go. It's only a couple days, but it's a couple days without him and I have no clue what could go down and I'm not going to have him here for me. Tuukka has left for Finland, this morning to be exact. That was hard enough, having to say goodbye to him until he comes back in the end of July, Brad left this morning for Halifax, but that's more of a relief, Torey went back to Michigan this morning too, so that leaves me with zero people. "Just a couple days, you can do it." Tyler says, hugging me one last time. I must look like I'm about to cry.

"What if something happens Ty? I'm not going to have anyone." I panic, clenching his shirt.

"That's what a phone is for and a car. You'll be fine baby." He assures, kissing my head.

"I hope so. Okay get out of here before I start crying." I kiss him quickly before pushing him away. He gets in the driver's seat and buckles up.

"I know how you are, I love you. I'll text you when I get there." He holds the handle of the door, ready to close it.

"Okay, love you, drive safe." I start backing up.

"Love you too." He closes the door, starting the truck, and driving out, honking the horn as he disappears. I keep telling myself that I'll be fine and that it's only going to be a couple days until we go to Toronto and be with him.

"Boyfriend is gone, that only means one thing!" Mikayla jumps up from the couch as I enter the apartment.

"I can only imagine." I laugh, walking into the kitchen.

"Party time!" She follows me, waving her hands in the air.

"What kind of party are you thinking? All my sources for parties are gone." I say, sitting down at a stool as she sits down on the one beside me. She looks at me funny just as I say that.

"You? Going to parties? What the hell has Tyler did to you?" She laughs.

"I'm a different girl then I was before."

"Oh my, so what's this you needed to tell me about Brooke? She's talked about you a little bit, but it didn't seem like anything was wrong."

"Oh there definitely is. She is trouble, she's probably not the same Brooke to you as she was to me."

"How so?"

"She's tried breaking a Tyler and I up multiple times, she's gotten into verbal and physical fights with me, and probably more that I don't care to remember." As soon as I say that, her jaw drops.

"Oh my god. That's, wow. Well, I guess I'll be done with her too. I've known you longer, you are basically one of my only friends, so yeah!" She pats my back, standing up.

"We both can be done with her." I say.

"Sounds good to me. So there was more to the surprise of me coming down here to Boston."