Chapter 12

"Tyler, you aren't going to practice, right?" Tuukka walks in my bedroom, bringing in a basket of my clothes.

I was already awake, watching Tyler scrolling through my Twitter. Now that people have started figuring out Tyler is in a relationship, they have been wanting to know who I am, which I'm surprised hasn't came out yet, but it will soon. Tyler rolls over and sits up, his eyes barely open.

"No." His morning voice says, stretching his arms up above his head. His shirt comes up, catching me off guard.

"Alright, well Brad and I are leaving in a few minutes." He says, walking back out and leaving the door open.

Tyler struggles to get out of bed, but manages. He rubs his face with his hands. As he walks towards the door, he lifts up the bottom of his shirt, scratching his stomach. I quickly get up and start tickling his sides. He crunches over and laughs hysterically. I don't know why I felt the need to, but he looked so tired, so this should help him wake up.

"Ah, stop, ow." He swats at my hands. I continue as he backs up into the wall. I press him against the wall, smacking my lips to his.

"Good morning." I grin, pulling away fast and walking out.

"Yeah, good morning. Ow, I think you cut me." I turn back around and he has his shirt lifted up, rubbing his side.

"Aw, poor Ty-Ty, want me to kiss it and make it feel better?" I stand in the hall with my arms crossed.

"I'll survive, maybe." He laughs, following me downstairs.

When we get down there, there's pounding on the basement door.

"Fucking god open the door you assholes!" Brad calls.

"Oh my god Brad!" I laugh, running over to the door and unlocking it. The door swings open and he comes through.

"You guys are a bunch of dicks." He flips us off and goes in the bathroom.

"At least he was dressed." Tuukka shrugs. We all laugh.

"Hey Tuuk, when are you planning on decorating for Christmas?" I ask, making a cup of coffee.

"Shit, it's December now." He looks over at me.

"No shit Tuuk." Tyler laughs.

"That's what you guys should do. Decorate the house." He says. Tyler and I exchange looks. He just grins.

"Let's do it!" Tyler grins.

"But I thought today was our Netflix day?" I pout.

"After?" He smiles with all his teeth, just like a little kid.

"Ugh, fine." I sigh, not being able to say no to him anyways.

"What are they doing?" Brad walks out of the bathroom, pulling on a different shirt.

"They are going to decorate the house for Christmas. Where's the tree?" Tuukka says.

"You don't get a real one?" Tyler asks confused.

"No, they are such a pain in the ass. I just have a big prelit one, easier." He laughs.

"I think it's in the storage room downstairs." I think out loud.

"Probably, well, we should get going before we're late. Have fun and whatever you guys do, don't burn the house down." Tuukka points his finger at us.

We nod and and laugh as they walk out the garage door.

"This is going to be fun." Tyler grins, wrapping his arms around my waist. I almost spill my coffee on myself as he pushes me up against the counter with his body.