Neighbors pt 1

G/B/F- Guy best friend

                       Y/N's pov:

                     You looked out your window you saw that a new family moved in to the house next to yours. You wanted to see who they were so you asked your mom.

          "Mom do you know who the new neighbors are.", you asked confused.

          " The new family moving in are the C/L/N 's."

           "How do you know Mom.", you said clueless.

            " I know Mrs. C/L/N she has a son about your age we should go introduce ourselves.", your mom suggested.

                You went to the next door neighbor's house. Your mom baked some cookies for the neighbors. You knocked on the door. Soon someone opened the door it was a shirtless boy about your age.

        " Mom the next door neighbors came.", the boy yelled.

           You were blushing at the sight of the shirtless boy. The shirtless boy was checking you out you looked away not wanting to make this awkward the boy introduced himself.

          " I'm C/N and you are."

          " I'm Y/N  Y/L/N.", you said nervously.

          " why hello I see you have met my son C/N.", C/N's Mom came popping out of nowhere.

            C/N had his hand out for you to shake it. You shaked his hand for some reason he kept looking at your E/C eyes.

        " C/N dear please put a shirt on." C/N's mom said.

          C/N's face was beet red. He went to go put a shirt on.

         "Sorry..." He said,nervously.

        " That's okay." You said, you felt like something was going to happen.

        "Y-Y/N w-wanna g-go watch a movie." C/N said, nervously.

         "Sure." You said, confidently.

        You guys watched F/M and ended up falling asleep.

                   A few months later...

         Ever since C/N moved in next door your feelings towards him grew. You saw eachother at school and walked home together. At times C/N would hold your hand but later stop. He confused you but today you were going to let him know to stop playing with you.

         You started walking next door to C/N's house but what you saw was shocking. G/E/N answered the door.

          " Who is she C/N?, G/E/N said angrily.

           " Oh her she's just obsessed with me she comes to my house everyday it's annoying." You didn't recognize who this C/N. He acted like he didn't know you.

          " If I'm so annoying why did you start coming to my house and walking me to school. I can't believe I ever fell for you. You're just like the other guys wanting to get into girl's pants." You said, disappointed and walked away from C/N's house.

         You walked to the nearest park and sat down on a bench. You started talking to yourself as tears were streaming down your face.

        " why did I ever fall for C/N?"

           Then some boy about your age walked up to you.

            " Boy problems right? The boy asked you. You nodded.

          "I'm G/B/F and you are."

          " Y/N Y/L/N." You answered

                A/N: This part will be continued...

                Special thanks to... lovestruck361 for making a cover for this book.