14. Real life

"Oh c'mon" Maggie laughed.

"What? That was amazing!" he chuckled.

"You got the punch line wrong" she said making Bob laugh harder than before.

After taking that coffee he promised her, they were coming back to the spot where they left Bob's car.

They were walking with Meg under Bob's arm and one of her hands in the back pocket of his jeans to keep themselves warm in the cold of the upcoming winter.

"So, you think that your last post on Instagram is going to shut them up?"

"I hope so" she shrugged "We have nothing to hide anyway"

He just nodded adjusting the glasses on his nose.

"But you should stop flirting with me"

"I would do everything, but stop flirting with you"

"Why?"

"Because it's funny" he said obvious stopping in his tracks.

"How could that be funny?" she did the same putting herself before him.

"It embarrasses you, and it's hilarious"

While joking, they didn't realize how close they were.

Their chests brushed against each other, same as their noses did.

In a blink of an eye, Bob's hands were on Maggie's neck and his lips were on hers.

She just stood there, not knowing what was happening, but as soon as she realized she returned the kiss deepening it.

She slightly pushed him back "Bob"

"Sorry" he shook his head.

They got in Bob's car.

"You still coming over?"

"Yeah, Lily is having her hook up over tonight"

After a few minutes of an awkward silence, Bob spoke "Maggie, about the kiss-"

"Don't" she blocked him "Don't make it a big deal, it was nothing. Right?"

"Yeah, right" he smiled sadly.

***

Once they finished changing into their pajamas, they sat on the sofa ready to watch a film.

An hour passed and besides glancing at one another, none of them tried to speak to the other.

"I can't do this anymore" Bob stood up putting his hands in his curls "Why don't you want to talk about it?"

"Because it was nothing" she said standing up as well and raising her voice "We were joking and then it happened"

"I know"

"So why are you so upset?" she asked on the verge of tears, she hated arguing with people.

"Because you don't care why it happened"

"Maybe it's because i'm scared to know? This idea ever passed inside your brain, uh? Maybe i'm scared of what would have happened if we didn't stop, or if we talked about it, maybe-"

Bob couldn't do it anymore, her lips were perfect even when she was screaming against him, and he kissed her.

His hands on her waist, while hers found their way to his neck to play with those little curls he had on the back of his head.

He picked her up taking her to his bedroom.

"Bob" she moaned when he started kissing her neck, his hands everywhere on her body.

He stopped, he needed to look in her eyes, those beautiful green eyes she had "Do you want me to stop?"

She smiled giving him a small peck on his lips "No"