Intruder

It was a peaceful night in the apartments where the three boys Edd, Matt, and Tom stayed. All of them were already asleep in their rooms when a certain red-hoodied communist entered the building. Tord had traced or more like followed the trio once he was able to find them. He asked for their room numbers and he got the answer quite quickly only because he was pointing a gun to the receptionist's face. He quickly climbed up the stairs and ran over where the rooms were.

He smirked as he was making his way to Edd's door when the door farthest to the left opened and out came Tom in PJs.

"Whats all the commotion about?"

He gave a yawn as he rubbed his 'eyes' and looked over at Tord, his eyes widening. He went right back in and came out almost immediately with a harpoon. Tord only chuckled as he pointed a gun he had at hand over at Tom. Tom didn't back down and actually took a few steps forward, poniting the harpoon at Tord.

"Jehova, put the harppon down. I just wanna talk"

Tord's ever present smile put Tom on edge but he really had no other choice. He slowly put the harpoon on the floor and wore an annoyed expression on his face. Tord's smile grew and ushered him inside his room. Tom went in followed by Tord. Tord swiftly closed and locked the door, facing Tom.

"Now, Jehova's witness... Help me earn Edd's trust again"

"What? Hell No!"

The communist smiled devilishly and pointed the gun at Tom once more, putting his hand on the trigger.

"Did I fucking stutter?
I'm capable of killing all of you so if you don't help me with this I'll make sure you never see your friends again while you stay and live a lonley and very pitiful life"

Tom gave a low growl as he mumbled a small "fine", eyes fixed on the gun.

"Thanks!
What i need you to do now is act like we're buddy buddies."

"Gross, I won't do that"

"I said ACT okay?"

"What are you planning anyway?
Theres no way you want to earn Edd's trust just to be friends."

"Actually, I do wanna be friends with all of you again..Well, not you. Just Edd and Matt"

"Sure you do"

"Enough chit chat, just do what i tell you"

"Yeah, okay. Where the hell are you even sleeping anyway?
It's 2:37 am and i doubt you have an apartment"

"That's rather obvious, I'm sleeping here. Ill take your couch while you sleep on the floor"

"What? I want the couch!
Its my apartment after all!!"

Tord had already gotten on the couch and gotten comfortable. Tom just glared as he grabbed a blanket and curled op on the floor, feeling a sudden tug. Tord had taken the blanket and was laying on his side on the couch, eyes closed and the gun still at
hand. Tom sighed as he sat up and but his back against the couch, leaning his head back and trying to sleep.

-Timeskip-

Tord's eyes fluttered open as he sat up and stretched. He then put his gun in his pocket and jumped off the couch. Tom had stayed up most of the night with a few naps in between. He stared up at Tord with half lidded eyes, exhausted, and got up.

He stumbled over to a small drawer and got a change of cloth out. He went into the bathroon and took a quick shower before coming out with a white shirt and some black pants. He walked back to the drawer, getting out his blue hoodie and some white socks. He grabbed his shoes that were on the floor close by and put them on.

Tom laid on the floor for a few minutes before being lifted up by Tord and dragged out of the apartment.

"Better make Edd believe you, Jehova"

"...mhm.."