Together

What a beautiful thing it is,
to be able to stand tall and say,
"I fell apart, and I survived."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"We're gonna get you through this," Canada cut him off as tears fell, "Your not going to meetings for awhile, and at least one of us, the states, provinces, cities, or territories are gonna always be with you. It's gonna be okay Al, everything's gonna be okay, your gonna get through this."

America nodded, Canada hugged his brother tightly as few tears fell. America started to cry into his chest, "I'm sorry Mattie," he cried.

"You didn't do anything wrong, I know that the stock crashed but that didn't give others the right to say those things to you."

Diego sat down on the bed, he didn't know what to say, his brother looked so hurt and pained, he joined the hug as tears fell, "Their gonna pay for this."

"Mar," Canada turned to their sobbing sister, she sat on the bed and hugged Alfred tightly too.

South America all had tears falling as they watched their crying North American cousins having a group hug. They all looked at each other before walking out.

Their cousins needed some privacy.

The North American Siblings all cried before falling asleep on the bed together.

Together.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Alfie please," Maria begged as she banged on the door for the 14th time.

"Go away Mar," Alfred said from behind the door, "I just want to be alone, baby sis."

Maria sighed, she started to sadly walk away from the door. She usually didn't give up so fast but with the economic depression going on, she felt so weak and tired.

She walked downstairs and was met with the sad faces of her sibilngs and cousins.

"He's not coming out?" California asked.

She just shook her head.

They had all found out about America's self harming yesterday and said that they were gonna help him through it. So after that, they thought things would get better. But they were wrong.

North America had all fell asleep together yesterday and this morning, the Mexicos and Canada got up earlier than America. When he woke up, he'd locked himself inside his room.

They had begged for him to come out but he wouldn't. And, yeah, they had tried to kick the door down, but America was using the strength of a pissed off gorilla to hold the door back.

It was gonna be hard, no lie, but they weren't gonna give up on him.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

America was curled up into a fetal position against the door, he was laying on his side shaking.

He felt his people suffering. He heard their cries but couldn't do anything.

He had an urge but Argentina, Canada, Diego, and Ecuador had removed all razors. Even his mirrors had been taken away. However, they'd been merciful enough to give him a tiny one.

Why were they here anyway? He had messed their economies too, he didn't deserve their help at all.  

And, at the moment, basically most of the world hated him. They all thought he was too young to be the world superpower.