401-450

AST 401 – The Difficult to Concoct Great Revitalizing Pellet, Elephant Form, The Golden Gigantic Elephant

Qing Shui just couldn't get why the Xiao Clan had not taken any action. Did they abandon the Yan Clan or did they have an ulterior motive? Qing Shui simply couldn't wrap his head around this. He was sure that the people of Xiao Clan were still in their residence and weren't taking any action.

Qing Shui had left the Fire Bird patrolling in the sky since the beginning, especially to monitor Xiao Clan's movements. The Fire Bird, which had evolved and thus possessing a "Crown", had gained even better psychic abilities. It could report everything it saw to Qing Shui over a very large area. Qing Shui didn't know if the other people's mounts possessed such ability, but history books had mentioned that Beast Tamers possessed this kind of ability. A Beast Tamer who owned a few mythical beasts would possess a wider field of vision, making him best in hunting and fleeing.

This was something Qing Shui had discovered later. It was a pity that he couldn't achieve the shared vision effects. Otherwise it would have been an extremely formidable skill in his arsenal!

Since the sky was turning dark and there were no activities from the Xiao Clan, Qing Shui decided to go to the Yan Clan tomorrow. He was already physically and mentally exhausted today, especially the latter. After all, it was a grudge he had been holding for 20 years.

The moon in the sky of the Yan City was concealed by the dark clouds. Soon enough, it started snowing heavily as if cleansing away the blood that was shed during the daytime. The end of the year drew near and this was the second heavy snowfall; it had only been a little more than a day in between the two.

In the Realm of the Violet Jade Immortal!

No matter what, Qing Shui would never abandon his cultivation. This was his insurance when it came to establishing his roots in the World of the Nine Continents. In this world where strength was of paramount importance, strength was everything, and it was the insurance to everything.

If the Qing Clan had possessed strength, Qing Yi and the rest of the Qing Clan would not have suffered such hardships, neither would they wouldn't have to wait for 20 years to come to the Yan City.....

If the Yan Clan had possessed strength, this wouldn't have happened in the first place......

Qing Shui was circulating the Ancient Strengthening Technique that was slowly advancing like a heavy mountain. Slowly yet powerfully, it circulated cycle by cycle. The heaviness made him felt like it was as if he was pushing against a mountain.

The Ancient Strengthening Technique was coursing throughout his body, continuously refining his meridians, dantian, bones, and at the same time, nourishing his five organs and six viscera with warmth.

The Yin Yang image in the sea of his consciousness was still rotating slowly as usual, constantly strengthening Qing Shui's spirit and warming up his body.

The Ancient Strengthening Technique continuously strengthened and toughened up Qing Shui's body. The Yin Yang image within the sea of his consciousness was sparkling in golden light, nourishing Qing Shui's body and boosting its vitality and resilience. This was also considered to be another form of Yin Yang balance.

..........

Qing Shui's opened his eyes when his body slightly shook. His face broke into a small smile. The Ancient Strengthening Technique had entered the 137th cycle and he could feel his body once again being strengthened a little bit more.

Qing Shui really wished that he was at the peak of the Fifth Heavenly Layer and could reach the 199th cycle. It was not like he had never thought about his Ancient Strengthening Technique breaking through to the Sixth Heavenly Layer, it was because he was well aware that it was an extremely challenging task. The Misty Hall's Palace Mistress was his opportunity in breaking through to the Fifth Heavenly Layer. It was that wonderful dream with a sea of flowers that allowed the Realm of Violet Jade Immortal to level up to the Fifth Level and concoct the Beauty Pellet since then. It was that kind of special occasion that enabled him to breakthrough to the realm of the Fifth Heavenly Layer.