Otto

I'm gonna need y'all to imagine this dress red... okay thanks:)

HEY CUTIES!

This concludes the updates for everyday and I'll now go back to updating on Saturdays. Please show your support to this book, I'll appreciate it so much.

Just a reminder to donate to the countries that have been hit with such devastating events.

Playlist:

https://open.spotify.com/user/69sexwithzayn/playlist/0eTDSPphnQd3U8NTXyiD85

Family Trees:

-----------

-----------

Violetta's POV

An hour had passed when I was finally able to stretch my legs at our destination. Only when it came time to actually stretch them I felt glued to the car seat. I looked out the window to see that everybody was already out and waiting by the door. I saw all my cousins checking each other to see that the looked fine and my heart clenched. Looking at their carefree expressions ignited a fire in my soul. One day I will escape and be like them, carefree with no commitments. In the back of my mind I heard a woman calling my name in an urgent manner. I blinked quickly to find my aunt calling my name.

"You can't stay here forever,"

I got out the car with a huff and made my way to my parents.

"Bella come sempre" my father complimented me as I came to stand with them at the front of the group. I nodded in appreciation and part of me felt bad that if it was any other day I would have thanked him with a kiss on the cheek. But today wasn't any other day.

My mother went to ring to doorbell and as soon as she finished she turned back at all of us and gave us a stern look. I could feel the tension rising, and the anger from my uncle radiating. I looked back and gave my uncle Ottavio a small smile so he could calm down a bit. When we heard the door unlocking we all became taller and more confident, it was something that needed to be done if we wanted to show them up. The door opened up to reveal Gina and Paolo. My parents greeted them and shortly afterward their attention was on me.