Sei

Cindy such a bhadie

HEYY YALL! okay so hopefully the setting of this chapter isn't confusing. As always, don't forget to vote! :)

Family Trees:

Playlist:

Playlist:

https://open.spotify.com/user/69sexwithzayn/playlist/0eTDSPphnQd3U8NTXyiD85

-------------------------------

At the Salvatore house a day before the visit

Violetta's POV:

It had not been long for the whole mafia world to know me and Valentino were to marry. And time certainly could not have gone slower. A day before our visit was due at the Dante household my mother and I had gone dress shopping. She said that this is a mother- daughter moment. I wanted to roll my eyes when she had said that but I knew worse awaited me. And so I spent my whole day going back and forth in stores to look for the perfect dress. There were moments where I would become excited and start to show interest at all the dresses. But my heart always bogged me down by reminding me who it was for.

"How about this white dress? Look at how it has this nice lace at the bottom..." my mother trailed off as she got carried away. I looked at her from my chair in the dressing room with a blank face.

That's all I could do.

Stare at her and ask these questions that haunted but never left my body. I could respond with the truth and tell her that the lace looks cheap. I could also say that I've never felt so much hate for someone until what happened. And I could let her know that every time I look at her I don't feel any more love.

Was I being stubborn? Yes

Was I going to admit that? No

"Mamma can we leave? I have a dress at home that I can wear," I said in a whiny voice.

She glanced in my direction and squinted her eyes. "This isn't an event where you can just wear any plain dress. And frankly I'm getting tired of this attitude so I suggest you get up and start looking around."