Chapter Twenty-Six

Start from the beginning

“I think we should all go somewhere to eat,” Zayn spoke up.

“Wow, you’re starting to sound like Niall there, mate,” Harry said.

Zayn’s eyebrows rose as he said, “Never in my life would I ever expect to hear that.”

“Aw, don’t make fun of Niall,” Louis said, wrapping his arms around Niall.

“At least Louis loves me!” Niall declared.

I laughed at them and then Nicki bounded toward me.

“Why do you look so happy?” I asked her.

“Harry finally asked me out!” She said.

We jumped around and squealed together in excitement. Bystanders started to stare, so we stopped. Harry eventually walked over to us and held Nicki’s hand.

“AWW!” I said loudly.

“Shut up,” Harry muttered under his breath.

“Be quiet. I’m allowed to be happy for my half-brother and my best friend,” I said.

Harry just rolled his eyes and kissed Nicki’s cheek. Niall escaped from Louis’s arms and held my hand.

“I’ve had a really good day,” He said.

“So have I. I don’t even care that we hardly rode any rides!” I exclaimed.

“So, about that visit to Mullingar… I’d really like you to fly to Ireland with me tomorrow,” Niall said.

“Tomorrow?!” I asked.

“Yes, and I already bought the tickets…” He said.

“Well what would you have done if I said no?” I asked.

“I would take Louis with me,” He said.

I laughed.

“I’d love to go with you, Niall,” I said.

“Good.”

Everyone all piled into the two vans. We stopped at McDonald’s on the way home, but we just went through the drive-thru.

Louis was driving, so he dropped Niall and I off at Niall’s flat. Once I got inside the living room, I fell face first onto the couch.

“I’m so tired,” I groaned.

“It’s been a long day. I’m not complaining though, because it’s been the best day ever!” Niall said.

He also said something else, but I didn’t hear it because I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up to a joyful Niall. He was running around and packing last minute things. I jumped out of bed and started throwing clothes into my suitcase once I remembered that I was going to visit his family in Ireland. The flight was in a few hours and I was hustling to get ready. I went to Niall’s closet and grabbed everything of mine that was in there and put in it my suitcase. I threw in random pairs of shoes and dresses. When Niall looked over, he laughed at me.

“What?” I asked.

“Nothing, you just look so flustered,” He said.