3: Getting Hit Hurts

A/N: I'm going to be updating less frequently, sorry.

Enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Deadpool's POV )

Deadpool had gotten a call around 6 o'clock in the evening earlier that day. Someone was putting a hit out on a mob leader who was also known for selling drugs on the street and getting away with it.

Usually he didn't have a problem carrying out hits on scum bags like this guy but for some reason he was wary about going out for this kill.

Sometimes when Deadpool killed people he thought that didn't necessarily deserve it, his voices would grow angry with him and would not leave him alone for days. The longest he has gone without sleep because of the voices was four days before he ultimately crashed and that was because a kid about the age of 16 had walked in front of one of his marks right when Deadpool had pulled the trigger.

He will never forget that kid's blank, pale, dead face as he lay on the pavement with an ever growing pool of blood around him. Sometimes now when Deadpool uses any gun to execute someone he sees a flash of the kid's face right as he pulls the trigger.

As Deadpool made his way to the address of the mark the sky had grown dark with the cover of night. He turned a corner into a dark and narrow alleyway.

Deadpool had been informed that all of the head honchos and their arm candy would take frequent smoke breaks out in the alley. No one was out yet so Deadpool hid himself in the shadows and waited. Finally, the mark came out - with his pack of Camels™. Deadpool stepped out from where he was standing in the shadows.

"Cigarettes will kill you, you know," Deadpool said with a smirk from under his red and black mask. As the man went to ask "who are you?" Deadpool pulled out his two katanas and slowly approached him.

"This may pinch a little," he said raising the swords up above his head and then straight down through the man's arms, severing them from his body. As he was about to scream Deadpool sliced off the mark's head in one swift motion. The head made a gross "sploosh"ing noise as it fell to the cemented ground and then the body down with it.

Deadpool shivered because of the adrenaline pumping through him. He chuckled to himself then proceeded to fashion the severed appendages in the form of a silly face. What he didn't notice was the man's side piece who must have come out looking for him. Just as he was done with the arranging, he stood up, turned around to where she was standing, and came face-to-face with a shrieking woman. Quickly he scaled the building next  to the restaurant.

Deadpool hid up on the roof waiting to see if anyone had come at her call. He heard her talking to a man's voice but he hadn't heard any sirens so he assumed it must some do gooder. Great, just what i needed tonight he thought with an eyeroll.

Deadpool got up to leave when he heard the woman tell the man where Deadpool had gone. He had hoped that she would have still been in shock long enough for him to escape.

Deadpool heard an odd whizzing noise and then the thump of a person landing on the same roof just behind him.

Deadpool turned around while simultaneously pulling out one of his now bloodstained katanas and aiming it at the pursuer's throat.

For a second Deadpool was taken aback. "You're just a kid?" Deadpool stated as a question.

"I'm not a kid," the person in a tight red and blue suit stated firmly.

"Kid, seeing as it's past your bedtime, I'm going to give you one chance to leave and i don't do that often so take the offer," Deadpool said squinting through his mask at the boy. He lowered his sword from the boy's throat and did a quick flick of his hand to shoo him away.

"Okay, first I'm not a boy, I'm a man. Second, you can call me Spider-Man," he said lifting his chin up a little.

"Listen here ,Spider-Boy, I really need to get going so have fun with ... " he motioned to all of Spider-Man "... that." Deadpool turned around and started to leave when he heard the same odd whizzing noise from before and was spun around by his shoulder.

Spider-Man had his arm out stretched toward Deadpool with a white sticky string coming from what looked like his wrist. "Alright kid, what the actual fuck? You know what? You had your chance but if you want to actually know what it feels like to 'be a hero', then you have to get a good old fashioned beat down," he said as he grabbed ahold of the rope thing connecting the two of them and yanked on it, pulling Spider-Man forward.

As Spider-Man was compelled toward Deadpool, Deadpool punched Spider-Man right in the face. "Maybe you should watch where you're going, Baby Boy. You just ran into my fist."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Spider-Man's POV)

Spider-Man felt blood slowly start to make its way down from his nose. He quickly ducked in order to escape the force of Deadpool's second swing. Spider-Man dodged and weaved his way around is foe, shooting webs as he went. Deadpool seemed to be able to get out of the way of most of them. Deadpool swung at him, clipping his jaw but he shot off a web, catching Deadpool's arm and sticking it to his side.

Everything had been moving every fast to Spider-Man until Deadpool pulled out a katana with his one free arm and time slowed down.

"Okay this has been fun, really, but i need to be going Spider-Boy," Deadpool said raising his sword. The sharp side of the katana caught the light of a street lamp and glinted. Spider-Man swallowed, calming himself.

The blood covered katana had put Spider-Man on edge. "It's Spider-Man, how many times do i have to tell you that?" he said faking an exasperated tone in order to cover the fact that Deadpool really did scare him.

"Aw, is the wittle swider-boy up set," Deadpool asked in a mocking tone. "I'll show you upse-" they both turned at the sound of police sirens. Spider-men had been so caught up in the fight that he hadn't been thinking about the arrival of police.  Spider-Man turned back around so he was facing Deadpool.

Deadpool came toward Spider-Man and a knee connected with his ribs and he heard and felt a sharp crack . He bent over clutching his side in agony. Deadpool brought his hands down onto Spider-Man's spine. He arced his back downward and cried out, a sharp pain racing down his back. Deadpool finished it with a right hook that split open Spider-Man's left cheek. His vision started to go black around the edges and he fell to the ground. He struggled to look up but when he did he saw Deadpool mouthing "call me," with the bottom of his mask pulled up over his mouth and gesturing a phone to his ear with his hand.

Spider-Man was in and out of consciousness but he was able to drag himself back to the house before anyone could find him in such a vulnerable state.

He opened his window and crawled through, thumping onto the floor. His ribs cried out and he curled in on himself for a minute or two.

Before getting into his bed with his suit still on, he made sure the door had a note on it that read "Hey Aunt May, i stayed up late studying, i know i told you i was going to bed but i forgot that i have a test on Monday. So, I probably won't be up for a while :) - Peter" and double checked that it was locked. He walked over to his bed and passed out without even taking off his mask.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~