Flowers and Ladybugs:

A/N:  Please don't take these ideas from me.  If you find something interesting, just ask to use it in your story.  If you steal these from me, I would be incredibly hurt.  :(  So... please just keep the copyright and it will be good!

This story was probably... a little later than my last one: five years?  Four?  I don't have ANY idea! :D  Thanks for reading!

Prologue:

I watched Ellen walk around my chair, from the front, where I could see her easily, to the back, where I couldn’t see her easily. She rested her elbows on the back of my chair.

“Ten…” She said, I didn’t understand what she meant.

“Nine,” She whispered, “Nine more seconds.”

Then I realized that she meant I had nine seconds to live, “No,” I pleaded, “Ellen, there’s another way… you don’t have to kill another person…”

Her skin was normal color, more than anything, and I knew that it would get even more skin-like when I died.

“Ellen, please.” I pleaded.

“What do you want me to do?” Ellen said, pacing behind me, I twisted around, and the wire, tied to my hands, cut into my wrists. She was yelling now, “I can’t do anything! I just need two more humans, and I’m good!”

“No you won’t be,” I said, “That’s just in your mind,” I tried to think of something quick.

“Eight,” she whispered, in her velvety voice.

“Right now, you’re still white!” I waved my hands at her body; “I don’t understand why you can’t just…” her hand was holding onto my shirt in one quick movement.

“Don’t lie to me,” she shrieked, and I winced, her voice was the same way it was when I first met her.

“I’m… I’m not lying,” I stuttered.

“Seven… Six… Five…” she was counting pretty fast, “Four…”

“Ellen!” I yelled in panic.

“Three…” Ellen shrieked. Suddenly, there was a movement at the edge of the room, and I took my eyes off of Ellen’s face.

“Ellen, I’m so glad you’re here…” the here trailed off. The other ghost stopped in her tracks, “What are you doing Ellen?”

“I’m getting my body back, the way it was before I died,” Ellen said, glancing at me.

“You know that you can’t do that,” the other ghost protested. I was hoping the other ghost would be able to stop Ellen from killing me.

“Jane , you don’t know what I’m doing yet.”

“Ellen, I know exactly what you’re doing,” Jane said.

“I’m not going to kill this girl; I’m going to use her.”

Use her?” Jane asked, “What do you mean?”

“I’ll talk to you later.” Ellen whispered, glancing at me.

Now I knew what her counting meant.

“Now Ellen, you know you can’t use someone for that kind of work,” Jane said.

“Just you watch, I’ll bring her there.” Ellen said.

Bring me where?

“Don’t you think we should ask Emily if she wants to be used?” Jane asked.

“No, she doesn’t get a choice, she’d rather go home than anything else,” Ellen snapped at Jane.

“Then why don’t you give her what she wants, for what you want?” Jane asked.

“Because…” Ellen sobbed, “Because I need her!”

A/N: Okay... so this one isn't my favorite because it repeats a lot.  But I thought it was a good idea when I started it.  Tell me what you think? :D  Thanks!  (haha, I thought it ended good too, but now I realize that it's missing a TON) :)