"Ten minutes turned into nearly an hour, "Jasmine grumbled as they walked up the pathway to Ronnie's house.

"You busted after five minutes and you kept telling me not to stop. Fuck was I supposed to do?"

Jasmine's face flushed, "I didn't say that. "

"Tell that to my fucking eardrums, "Ronnie mumbled.

Jasmine grabbed her hand and pulled her into her.

"You Love me right? "

Ronnie pecked Her lips, "More than anything. "

"Remember that. "

Jasmine pulled her behind her and opened the front door.

Ronnie's face scrunched up in confusion when she heard the familiar voices.

She trailed behind Jasmine into the kitchen and immediately clenched her jaw at the sight of the people who sat at the dinner table. There sat her so called Mom and Dad along with Yunnie.

"What the fuck is this shit? "Ronnie growled.

"Ronnie your parents came for a visit . They wanted to see you. "

"They aren't welcomed here. Y'all need to get out for Real ."

"Ronnie this is my home and they may stay as long as they please. You and Jasmine grab a seat, "Yunnie spoke.

Ronnie sucked her teeth, "I ain't about to sit around no table like we're a Happy Family. "

She turned to Jasmine, "Let's go. "

"I think that you need to stay and talk to your parents . I wouldn't have brought you here if I didn't think it would do you some justice, "Jasmine replied.

Ronnie's nose flared, "You knew about this?"

"Ronnie I-"

Jasmine was about to place Her hand on her shoulder but she quickly slapped it away.

"Don't fucking touch me! "Ronnie spat.

Ronnie's father Jamar stood up, "Ronnie sit ."

"I ain't about to listen to your bitch ass. "

"Ronnie that's still your father yo-" Jasmine started only to be cut off.

"Bruh can you shut the fuck Up!" She yelled.

Jasmine clenched her jaw and bit her lip to stop herself from replying.

"Ronnie listen to your father and sit down, "her mother spoke.

"Why you always gotta be on that bitch of a nigga's side rather than your own daughter ?!"

"Because he was there for us! you think you would be who you are today without him!  Have some respect for him and sit down!"

"I'll never have respect for his bitch ass! Men like him don't deserve respect! Momma why you gotta choose him over me after all that shit that he's done to you, to us! "

Ronnie's mother eyes watered, "Because he was there! Get it into your head. Listen to your father. "

"That ain't my fucking father and he'll never be my father!"

Ronnie turned on her heal and brushed pass Jasmine, but stopped when she heard Jamar's voice.

"Your right, I ain't your damn Father . Your damn daddy didn't want you so he got the fuck Up and left me to deal with his ungrateful seed. "

When Ronnie turned around her eyes darted over to her mother Who held her head low.

"The fuck is he saying momma! "

"Now is not the time, "Yunnie warned.

Ronnie looked over at her in disbelief , "You knew? "

"I don't even know why your mother hesitated to sign you over to the government. Some other family could've put up with your shit. Piece of fucking shit just like your damn daddy," Jamal laughed loudly at the last part.

That was all Ronnie needed to get her started. In the blink of an eye she was ready to fight and before she could swing her fist, Jasmine tried to grab her. A loud slap echoed in the room causing everyone to look over at Jasmine.

Ronnie's eyes widened when she realized what she had done . Jasmine held her face as her eyes watered.

"Ja-"

"We're fucking done. "

Before Ronnie could speak Jasmine had already turned on her heal and bolted for the door.

Jamar chuckled, " Donna lets go. "

Ronnie spun around to look at her mother.

"Momma-"

"Donna lets go! "

Ronnie's mother gave her a sympathetic before standing up as well.

She watched as they walked out of the room before her eyes flickered over to Yunnie. Yunnie shook her head and headed out of the kitchen.

Ronnie was back to being alone.

.... ....