Chapter two|| vlogs and brunches

You meet Amy at the sandwich shop and find a table. ' woah..she's a lot prettier in person' you realize your staring cause she looks at you funny "uh, are you ok?" She giggles 'so cute..' "ya! Sorry I'm very tired." The waiter comes over to the table and flirtatiously asks Amy what she would like to drink. " I'd like a cup of coffee please" she said almost annoyed, he started walking away before asking what you wanted but then you stopped him" um, sir you forgot to ask what I'd like" "oh right! My apologies" "what would you like" "coffee as well" then he scurried away in embarrassment. You giggle and glance at amy whose eyes are already on you but she quickly grabs the menu and acts like she's been studying it. "So what are you thinking about getting" you tease "ummm I have no clue" you recommend your favorite to her " Oh that sounds amazing!!" "Right!"
The waiter comes back and sets down your drinks "so do you lovely ladies know what you'll be having today?" He winks at Amy, obviously trying again to "woo" her. She reaches across the table and grabs your hand 'HM WHAT AHHH' you feel yourself start to blush "yes, we will both have the f/s, thank you" "o-of course.." he leaves and Amy let's go of your hand " I'm sorry, I just didn't like the interruption of him flirting while I'm trying to enjoy my lovely lunch with you" "I-it's fine. I didn't mind.." you said that last part kinda quite and she smirked." What was that?" She asked even though she obviously heard what you said the first time." Nothing." " no I'm pretty sure you said something" her smirk turned to a teasing grin. " Ugh. Fine I said I didn't mind." "Thought so" then the food got there and you enjoyed your lunches.

~~~~~time skip~~~~~~
After lunch you and Amy decided to go hang out and explore cause you haven't been out and about much since you moved to LA so you figured it be fun.You and Amy get in her car and she turns on some music(in case you were wondering she's playing gorillaz. Duh). Amy pulls out her phone and starts recording artsy shots and some of you while on your way just doing a normal peebles vlog.