Close one

AN: O.M.G. I haven't updated in so long! I'm SO sorry! Thank you to to everyone who has read this book though! it has >8k reads! :o

XOXO

____________________________________________________

Colette's POV: The beeping noise makes my ears ring. I can't breathe. My vision's fuzzy. I see a blurry image of Avia just laying there with a limp body. Then the breakdown comes.

Shay's POV: Colette starts to break down as Avia's soul is getting ready to leave her body. I feel so numb that I don't even cry. But then..... "Beep, Beep, Beep". She's alive! I start crying this time and i scramble over to her bed and hug her. "Can I hold her?" , I ask the nurses. "Yes, but mind the wires." one of them responds. I pic her up and sit on her bed, carefully cradling her in my arms . Colette shakily says "Is she...okay?" after lifting her head up from her hands. "Yes." I quietly say. I kiss Avia's forehead and hug her even tighter. "Avia Colette Butler, I love you more than anything, and if you can't fight anymore I won't be mad at you baby, I won't. Did you know that before I met Avia on my mission I wanted to name my first daughter Angel?" she shook her head and looked up at me. I look into her glistening hazel eyes and say "Yeah because I knew that you would make a beautiful angel. It's okay if you want to become an angel early, or if you want to become one later. I'll love you no matter what little Avi-Lady!" she chuckles when I bring up her very old, embarrassing nickname. I see Colette smile and she walks over to hug Avia. " Hey little angel.", she says smiling."Hey Mommy!" Colette sheds a tear and strokes Avia's forehead. "I'm sorry baby." she says."For what?" Avia asks. "For everything, Avia. You are my world and I'm sorry that haven't been giving you the world. I love you so so so so much , and you know that.""I know.." Avia replies. Then a doctor comes in. "We have decided to do Avia's surgeries today or else it will be too risky.""Okay, you can do it. ", Colette and I say.

Colette's POV:

Avia is wheeled out to the operating room and I look at the clock. It's 2 am.
To be continued...