Run!

As I promised, here is a new chapter!

 *slight swearing

**(h e double hockey sticks)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avia's pov:

 Before Dad could stop me, I jumped off the couch and opened the screen door by the kitchen.  I ran as fast as I can, not stopping until I got to Casey and Kayli's house. I quietly sneaked  into their  house  and went to Brailee's room. "Psst! Psst!", I whispered. "Brailee wake up!" After a few seconds of groaning, Brailee finally woke up. When she saw me she was very surprised.  "AHHH!", she screamed. "SHUSH!", I silently yelled. "Avia?" she said confused. "I-" She didn't even get to speak because Casey and Kayli can rushing in. "Whoever you are, you better not touch my daughter!", Casey yelled, shining his LED flashlight at me. I winced because of the bright light. "Avia?!", Casey and Kayli said together. I slumped down and looked at the floor. "Sweetheart, why are you here?", Kayli said softly, approaching me. I rolled my sleeves up and showed her. Casey and Kayli both gasped. Why in hell did I do that?!?, I thought. "Sweetie go back to sleep, we need to talk to Avia.", Casey said to Brailee.

I walked to  the living room in silence. "Sweetheart, why do you cut?", Kayli said sweetly. I shrugged. "Do you want some water?" I nodded. While Kayli exited the room Casey got up and walked towards the home phone. No no no no no no!!! I thought. Casey took the phone a few feet away and dialed in a number. A frantic voice answered. I think it's my mom.  I only heard a few words like: Avia, sneaked, brailee, rushed, Avia, talk, and home.  Kayli comes back with the water and so does Casey. " Your parents are coming to pick you up.", Casey said. Then we waited in silence.

* both of these pov's were earlier*

Colette's pov:

I walk into Avia's room thinking that she was still in there. "Avia! Avia?" All I see is a pile of clothes on the floor. She needs to clean her room, I thought. I forgot what I was there for, so I stated to search through the clothes to see  if there were any that needed to go into the washing machine. I push clothes aside, and through some of them, I see something shiny and silver. Her jewelry too!, I thought, shaking my head while picking it up. "Ow!", I exclaim. I look at the bracelet. 

It's a knife. With blood on it . I yell "Avia!", wanting to find out why the knife was in here. I heard Shay yell  " Avia!" too. I go upstairs to find Shay on the verge of tears, and the kids with worried expressions on their faces. "She- She's gone!", Shay said. "Wh- What!", I said thinking she was dead. " She ran away!" , Emmi said. I wave off relief washed over me, but I was still shaky. Shay started the movie to get the kid's minds off of Avia. Shay called Casey and Kayli to see if Avia was there. They never answered and I got really worried. I left to watch the movie, hoping that this broken family would get back together again. We've lost a piece in our puzzle for 15 minutes but it felt like forever. I want my Avia back! I snapped out of my sad thoughts and remembered the knife. "Oh my gosh!" I said.

Shay's pov:

I wait anxiously at the phone, hoping for someone to  call and say that they found Avia. Then I get a call. It's Casey! I hope he has news. "Shay?", he says. " YES? DID YOU FIND HER!", I practically yell. " Yes, she sneaked into Brailee's room, and Brailee screamed. We rushed in and saw Avia. We tried to talk to her and I think that she wants to go home.", He said quickly. "Also she has cuts on her wrist.", he said silently.

Boom. That hit me like a bomb. Avia? Cuts? No way. Colette and I give her so much love! Maybe she gets bullied. I realized that I was still on the line so I said bye and hung up. "Colette !", I yelled. "Casey has Avia! I'll be back!". I drove to Caseys house and saw a pale, innocent Avia. She got in the car, not giving me a hug or saying "Daddy!" She just sat and stared.