Chapter 7

Flashback...(a/n:Not the last chapter flashback)

The students had come with different kind of attire and different kind of face. Some were happy, some were sad and also there were some that reluctant to come but for Nezu-sensei, all of that was not the important as he wished that his dame student had come so that he can humiliate him until he regret. What a guy. I mean humiliate Tsuna means death. RIP Nezu-sensei. Let's not stray too much. Back to the story.

Nezu-sensei POV;

I was shocked with what I heard at the staff room. Reboyama-sensei had just told us that one of his kindest friends had agreed to sponsor the school for the reunion to be held at one of the famous Vongola Corp hotel branch Japan at Nanimori. They will also provide transportation to go there. I'm so happy when I heard that because it's been everyone's dream go there at least once.

The sponsor had agreed to sponsor the whole school and he also said that Vongola Nono and Decimo were staying there. I have to make sure I made a good impression. Now I pray that dame didn't come and spoil the reunion. I should prepare for the incoming reunion

3rd Person POV

The students gradually came and as soon as they heard of the news, instantly their face turned happy with smiling from ear to ear. A certain class also happy to hear that.

"I heard the news when I was walking in front of the staff room. It was shocking, really."

Mochida Kensuke, one of Tsuna bullies said when he went toward a circle of students at their classroom.

"I'm happy to know that. Well that not surprising as I'm working at the Vongola Corp hotel branch Japan as the second-in-manager there. Irie-san must had sponsor the reunion."

Kaneda Osamu, the same basta-guy as Mochida. He said with proud while the other classmates were seen admired him and some were saying like 'Really?', 'I want to work there too' and others.

"I want to work there too. The pay must be filling right?"

"The pay I got was 7-digit."

Osamu said with smirk on his face while one of the girls in the circle, Taneda Risa admirer of Yamamoto was looking at him with sparkling eyes.

"You're lucky, Osamu but I heard that some people saw Yamamoto in and out of the hotel with a girl."

Kiriha Ren said while gleeing toward Risa. He had a crush on Risa but sadly his love was an unrequited love when he found out that Risa like Yamamoto. So, he was planning to make she lost hope on Yamamoto but what happened actually was...

"Seriously!!?  That's Yamamoto-sama for you. I already knew that he was popular but I don't know that he was interested in woman. I will not give up!!! "

Seriously??? What the heck? I thought she will broken her heart but dammit.
"But where is Yamamoto anyway? " ask Ren.

"You're right. I don't see him either. That silver haired too." 

Kaneda said while turning his head right and left repeatedly while searching for the silver hair guy.
(A/N: He need to die if he doesn't remember Gokudera name)

"That dog is not here cause he must be with Dame-Tsuna. They must be somewhere out there begging for money only waiting to rot. "

With that remark made by Osamu had made a whole class laugh but not to certain girls that still harbor a feeling toward Gokudera.

"You're right, Osamu but I think he didn't only begging for money but also become slave somewhere. If I see him, I'll kill him on the spot. "

Mochida add the hatred sentence toward Tsuna and his family.

"But where is Kyoko-chan anyway?  I don't see her."

Mochida said while glancing toward the door as the been constantly open and close.

"I bet she want to charm us with her beautiful figure and and cute dress."

All the guy then imagine Kyoko in her dress, with her beautiful curve and long hair. The situation make the whole girls in the class irritated for a while.

"But Mochida, I heard that Kyoko wore a ring on her finger ring."

Taneda said while dropping a bomb. Mochida then made an angry face.

"Seriously, Taneda don't make a lousy joke you know. Don't make some joke that not even worth of laughing. "

Mochida said while making belittle Taneda.(A/N: Mochida is an idiot.)

"No. I'm not making a joke. In fact, her bakery shop had receive two consecutive national for bakery. She had also had become a model for a certain popular magazine. She is too far for you, Mochida. "

Everyone had a gap between their mouth and become speechless as they heard Taneda story.

Suddenly, they heard a noise coming from outside the window. The whole class quickly went toward the window and saw a commotion behind the dust.

"What just happened?"

"Don't know"

"Wait! I saw something."

Kiriha word make everyone look further outside the window and saw a group of people.

"Who are they?"

"AHHHHH!!!!!!! "

One of the boys suddenly screamed like a girl. The whole class then immediately went to him.

"What happened????? "

"I-I-I-It's the Demon Prefect!!!!! "

"..."

His word make everyone speechless. Well that's because they heard THAT nickname. They still remember the name after ten years already.

Everyone immediately scrambled from the window including Mochida and Kaneda.

"Hibari Kyoya... Why is he here of all days? "

"That is because today is reunion but I don't want to meet him."

Everyone shivering as they remember the old days of cruelty by Hibari.

One of the girls then went toward the window and shocked because someone was speaking with Hibari.

"Who is that guy? "

That makes everyone went toward windows once more and terrified as they thought the guy will get hit but that's not happening at all.

"Now I remember! He had been employed or so I heard."

Shocked to death by the news, Kaneda ask the student.

"Who's the employer, that crazy enough to employ him?"

Everyone nod as they were agreeing to him.

"Vongola Corp"

That news made the whole class shocked even more but then Taneda saw someone she was familiar enough.

"Hey, isn't that Yamamoto-sama and he look cool wearing that expensive looking tuxedo with his scar. Wait, scar?"

The whole class made a complex face as they were trying to remember Yamamoto face.

Then, they saw the brunette with a brown hair defying gravity hair with a beautiful looking girl with him and a whole group full of handsome and beautiful men and women.

Immediately, a thought struck their mind.

'Who are they actually?????'

.....To Be Continued......

#Thank you for reading this chapter. I want to make it suspense actually? Comment me for this part and thank you for supporting me and following me. I also thank those that comment the story. I'm very sorry because next week I have two test. Enjoy the upcoming chapter.

#I don't own KHR. only Akira Amano own KHR.