"Good girl, Miss (Y/L/N)." He murmurs huskily where he leans over you, your eyes flashing open to meet his. "You're not afraid, are you?"

You shake your head. "No. You won't hurt me."

You're confident in your words, you've been doing this too long now. He arches one brow, blinks, and then leans down to give you a soft kiss on your pink lips. His tongue delves into your mouth, hand pressing hard onto your wrists until your fingers are tingling where he leans over you. You just kiss him back, not at all abashed.

Good.

"Raise up," he breathes against your lips. He straightens, and after a moment you push yourself up into a sitting position, your hands resting in your lap. Cerulli shuffles to the edge of the bed, finally letting his shirt fall off his shoulders, kicking off his shoes and removing his boxers.

Your eyes land on his cock, already semi-hard just from touching you. You purse your lips thoughtfully as he turns around to face you.

"Can I --- can I, um ---?"

"Yes." He understands immediately, kneeling on the edge of the sheets. You scoot forward immediately, his fingers curling lightly into your loose hair in anticipation; you've gotten so good with your mouth, he's not about to tell you no.

Your tongue slips from your lips, lightly licking at the head of his cock as your hand rises to curl around the base. He shivers as he feels you, sharp eyes watching your every move as your mouth closes around him. He urges you to take him deeper with the hand in your hair, and you comply, doing your best.

"A little more, good girl," he breathes, seeing your shoulders tense as the tip hits the back of your throat, causing you to choke. Your fingers flex against his thigh as you try to hold your breath, try not to pull back; he'd once mentioned you needed to learn how to deep throat, is this what he meant? It's not exactly comfortable at all!

He holds you there for a few moments, refusing to let you pull back until he's ready. You gasp for air immediately when you lean back, your chest heaving as you look up at him.

"Again, Miss (Y/L/N)," he commands huskily, his dark eyes on your face. You hesitate, but he pushes your head forward. Your lips part obediently as his cock slides against your tongue, his hand making sure you repeat the motion a few more times until you start to grow used to it. You don't like it, his cock is setting off your gag reflex, you almost feel like you're choking as it hits the back of your throat!

But, well --- better to do it with him, right, and not someone else. So you don't tell him to stop, just listen to his instructions when he says to open your jaw wider, to hold your head at a different angle before thrusting a little too harshly into your mouth and causing you to swallow around him reflexively. He groans immediately, his hand clamping hard into your hair as he holds himself there. Tears immediately appear in your eyes, and even though he told you to breathe through your nose you don't think it's possible!

You pull back the second his grip laxes, gasping for breath and coughing. You turn your face away from him, your hand rising to your lips to wipe the spit away, hastily blinking.

Your throat is sore!

"It'll take some practice if you want to continue, but men --- I --- really like that," Cerulli says after a moment, clearing his throat. He's hard as a rock now, pre-cum dripping down his head; just the sight of you with his cock in your mouth, your lips sealed around him, is making it hard to remember he's still teaching you. 

Today has not been his day, especially not with parent-teacher conferences. No one is exactly excited to meet the sex education teacher and discuss their child's grade. He's had so many parents come by and tell him how inappropriate his class is, how it shouldn't even be a thing and he should be fired for teaching young minds such despicable things.