Chapter2

I paced around the bathroom crying while Nash tried to calm me down. Matthew opened the bathroom door and asked what was taking so long. Then he saw me.

"Maria, what happened?"
"Can I tell him?" Nash asked me. I nodded.
"Don't tell Cam yet. Maria's.... Pregnant."

{home}

I opened the door and collapsed on my comfy couch. Cam laid next to me and Matt and Nash sat on the other couch. Nash gave me a look telling me 'tell him now'
I nodded. My whole body was shaking with fear. Would he leave me? Would he stay? Would he demand an abortion? That's not the Cam I know, but.. Oh stop. Just tell him!

"Cameron.." I said, taking a deep breath.
"Yes, beautiful?" He asked.
"I have.. s-something to tell you..." I stuttered.
"Okay. What is it? You didn't cheat did you?" He asked, sitting up.
"No! Never." I said.
"Okay, then what?" He asked.
"I'm... Pregnant." I said slowly.

He looked at me for a while. Tears started to form in my eyes, until he smiled.
I was so relieved. A big weight was dropped off my shoulders. He was happy. And that's all I wanted.

"Maria, I've always wanted to have a baby with you. Why not have him or her now?" He said. Cameron stood up and ran around the house screaming "IM GONNA BE A DADDY!"

When Cameron finally settled down, I started to cook dinner. Nash, Cameron and Matthew were already playing video games. Boys....

| Next Day |

I woke up to an unpleasant feeling in my stomach. My stomach turned and I tried to run to the bathroom, but failed. I cupped my hands and tried to make it to the trash can. I finally manage to do one thing. Nash woke up and came into the bathroom.

"You okay?" He asked, sounding tired and rubbing his eyes.
"No." I mumbled.

I leaned over to puke again. Nash pulled my hair up. I leaned back into his legs as Cameron and Matthew walked in.

"You okay baby?" He asked, sitting down with me.

"Not really. This is not fun.. Why couldn't you be the pregnant one?" I groaned.

"Because I need these sexy abs. I'm sorry." He chuckles.

I got up and walked down the stairs. I opened the fridge and pulled out eggs and bacon. Cam wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I got it baby." He said taking the pan from me.
I laid down on the couch and put my laid my head on Nash's lap, and my feet on Matthews. Yes, we can do that. We've been best friends since birth. Sixteen years. It's normal to us if it's not to you. I wouldn't know.

Matthew put in a movie but I didn't really pay attention.

I was going to be a mom. Cameron was going to be a dad.
We wouldn't get to go to college. We wouldn't be able to get amazing jobs. We'd have to give our lives to the baby.

We'd have to buy a house.
We'd have to buy a new car.
We'd have to buy baby supplies.

I don't have parents.
Cameron has his mom.

We have Nash and Matthew to help. That's a plus I guess.

It was just this year that I got to drive. Now, I'll be buckling another seat belt in with me.

This was going to be hard...

Someone shook me and I snapped back to the world.

"Ready to eat?"
"Yeah. Just thinking."
"About?"
"Our lives with a baby. Cameron, what happens when your mom finds out? Eventually I'll be fat. She'll know."
"I'll know what?" Cams mom asked walking trough the door.
"H-how amazing you are?" Cam said.
"Why thank you. I'm just checking in. You kids good?"
"Yeah. Thanks." I said.
"Okay. Here's some food I picked up for you. I have to go help Sierra move. Bye!"
"Bye!" We all said.

"Oh my god. Maria you went pale. I thought you were gonna faint!" Matt said.
"I was about to!"

Wow. Me. Cameron. And a baby. What's gonna happen?!