I quickly swam to the surface, taking a deep breath. "Holy shit!"

"You okay down there?" Angeals voice floated down.

"Come on big brother! Live a little!" I laughed, moving out of the way. To my surprise, it wasn't Angeal that came down next, it was Sephiroth. "Well hi." I giggled as he came up next to me. "Like the fall?"

"A little warning that the water was cold would have been nice." Was all he replied with a glare.

I laughed. "You can deal with a little cold Pretty Boy. ANGEAL! GENESIS! Get your puny little asses down here before I beat the shit out of you both and THEN kick you in!" I hollered at the top of my lungs.

To my satisfaction, two splashes followed quickly after. "ITS COLD!" They yelled, coming up.

I scoffed. "Men." Getting an idea, I went under and grabbed my brothers leg, yanking once. To his absolute horror and to my delight, he squealed. Yup. Squealed. Like a little girl, and took off towards the rocks, climbing out and looking around frantically for the source of his terror.

I went back up and exited the water grinning, swimming over and climbing out, sitting next to him. Genesis had cracked up and was almost in tears and Sephiroth had a big smirk on his handsome fa- What? The thought swiped the grin off my lips.

"Not funny Aimee." Angeal growled.

"That statement, brother, is not true." I said, punching him softly in the shoulder.

He noticed my change in mood, and, sadly, so did the other two. They quickly came to my side. "What's the matter?"

"It's nothing." I replied. "Just something silly."

"Aimee?" Sephiroth prodded.

I couldn't help but look at him. He was concerned, that was easy to see but there was something else there. "It's okay. Trust me. It's nothing." I lied.

His eyes narrowed slightly but he didn't say anything.

"There you guys are." Lazars voice floated from the trees to my right. "Plans have changed. We're heading back to base."

"Something's happened hasn't it?" I stood quickly.

"Yeah. Your things are being packed right now, so head straight to the helicopter. It'll be picking you up from the beach."

"Understood sir." We all chorused.

-

-

"Aimee!" Zack cheered as I walked into the training room he was in. "You guys are back!"

"You're the only person who would be happy about that." I sniggered. "But you won't be happy soon."

"Eh? Why?"

"You're about to start your next training session." I laughed as I heard him gulp. "I'm in a good mood today, so you might get off early. Sound okay?"

"Sounds great!"

"Alright. Now I'm gonna test out your reflexes."

"My wh-"

I punched him in the mouth. "Too slow."

He gave a shocked look from his spot on the floor. "Ouch."

"I came to train, not to baby sit. Get up." I snapped. "I won't do anything drastic, a broken nose is nothing like what could happen if you go out for a mission."

"Are you serious?"

"Zack Fair. Get. Up. That's an order."

He stood.

"Focus on the way I move." I hinted.

"How?"

"Normally," I said, changing the settings on the room so we were in a grass field "if I was on a mission and in a proper fight, I wouldn't leave any indication that I was going to move, however, I will, just because this is training. Now watch for that tiny movement signalling what I'm going to do and try to counter it. Ready?"

He nodded.

I deliberately let my left foot dig into the dirt, signalling that I was planting that foot so I could kick with my right.

But I was fast, and quickly kicked him in the ribs before he had the time to block properly, sending him to the ground again. "Up you get."

He yet again got back up on his feet, an agitated look on his face.

"Fix your stance." I ordered. "And calm down Zack."

"Right. Sorry." He widened his stance and took a deep breath. "Okay. Ready."

My index finger twitched slightly and he moved as I did, blocking my punch with his hand and tried to jab me in the stomach, almost succeeding. But he was only paying attention to my first attack, not my second, and so, he ended up on the floor again, the result of my knee connecting with his gut. "Good. Now, again. And do it better."

-

After two hours of training with Zack, I decided that he was too frustrated to continue. "You improved throughout the session, but you have to do better. Learn faster. What was one of the first things I taught you?"

He sighed. "Don't get frustrated."

"And what did you do?"

"I got frustrated." He replied, holding a tissue to his bleeding nose. He was more than likely going to have a nasty amount of bruised coming up in the next couple of days.

"It's good you realise that. We'll continue this soon. Go back to your room and have an ice bath. Trust me, you won't feel as bad tomorrow as you usually would."

"See ya." He waved, heading off.

I shook my head. "Kids."

-

-

-

-

Sorry for the shortish, jumpy, rushy kind of chapter but I realised something, and you might want to read this rant. (Oh and you do find out what the 'something' was in the next chapter or two)

Okay, so I made a REALLY ROOKIE mistake and I hate myself for it. I just realised while writing this chapter that Zack isn't even supposed to be there yet. Like, not even at Midgar, HES NOT SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE STORY YET OH MY FREAKING GOD.

Ooooh boy, I am so PISSED at myself.

It's not a giant giant thing, as Zack hasn't met Sephiroth or Genesis yet, so it's almost the same storyline, but I yelled and swore at myself for being so stupid grrrrr.

Is that okay with you guys? If not, just keep in mind that Zack has played quite a big role in this story so far, so almost EVERYTHING will have to be changed and the story will more than likely have to be taken down for a while. So pretty please be okay with it, because I don't exactly have all that much time on my hands. School, work and assignments don't allow me a whole lot of time to get on Wattpad anymore. Hence why I don't upload chapters more often.

I do hope that you enjoyed this chapter so please comment, vote and follow!

*mumbles* idiot Curls! *mumbles*