"I'm sorry baby ." She says and starts laughing again .

"Spending all my time with you goin get me in trouble ." I tell her and she smiles .

"I'm sorry I got you in trouble babe ." She smiles .

"Its okay ." I smile at her and I see someone text me .

"Babe your a virgin !" I say shocked as fuck as I read the text message I just got.

"Omg who told you ?" She asks me and i start laughing .

"You a virgin ." I say and start laughing again  .

"Oh shit that's funny ." I laugh again.

"Are you done ?" She asks .

"Babe there's nothing wrong with being a virgin ." I say calming down .

"Are you sure ?" She asks me and i nod .

"But I got some questions ?" I tell her .

"Okay ." She says .

"So when you mean virgin , you mean like a complete virgin , like never been touched or anything ?" I ask her .

"Yes I've never done anything ." She tells me .

"Damn must suck , I mean ." I say and she rolls her eyes .

"I'll talk to you later Lonzo ." She says .

"Babe i was kidding chill ." I tell her  .

"Well don't kid like that it's already bad enough the girls make fun of me being the only virgin on the team , even our manager lost her virginity ." She tells me.

"Why haven't you done anything ?" I ask her , I low Key think it's cute that she's so innocent .

"Because the boyfriend I had his body count was like 5 and I was not finna get no type of diseases ." She tells me and i laugh .

"And the other reason is because I'm scared it's a whole humans body part going inside of me stretching me out like my guy ." She says and I just laugh at her .

"Babe it's not gonna hurt for long ." I tell her .

"But I want it to be special babe ." She says .

"Okay , Just let me know when and you'll get the d ." I tell her .

"On our 3 month anniversary ." She tells me .

"Are you sure cause Jada when you lose your virginity , it does not come back no matter how many times you pray for it to come back , it's gone forever ." I tell her .

"I can trust you right ?" She asks me .

"Of course you can baby girl . " I tell her .

"Well I'm trusting you with my body Zo ." She tells me .

"Please don't one of those guys who once a girl bust it open for them , they leave ." She tells me .

"I don't know how your old nigga did you , but baby I'm not him , I'm with you not for your body , I'm with you because I'm attracted to you , and your one of the realist I know , your not with me for fame or followers cause you got that shit by yourself , never ever think I'd be the type of guy , to play you cause that's not me baby girl ." I tell her and she smiles .

"Okay . " she says .

"Zo !" I hear my dad call for me .

"I gotta go baby , my dads calling me , I'll see you later ." I tell her and she smiles and hangs up .

"Yes dad ?" I say coming down the stairs .

"Denise here for some reason ." He says cooking and I walk outside and see her .

"What Denise ?" I ask .

"Why haven't you been texting me back ?" She asks me .

"Umm maybe because I don't wanna talk to you . " I tell her .

"Zo it's been 2 months come on babe I'm sorry ." She says .

"Okay , Denise I don't wanna be with you anymore I have a girlfriend ." I tell her .

"Who that little 18 year old ? Lonzo you need a women not a little girl ." She tells me .

"She's more of a women then you ." I tell her .

"Really Zo?" She says .

"Dead serious ." I tell her .

"Wow , I thought I'd never see the day you'd throw us away ." She says .

"You threw us away when you cheated and I'm not finna be stuck on something that wasn't real from the jump . " I tell her .

"So your just gonna give up on us ?" She asks me .

"I'm on something much bigger now ." I say and walk away .

|| Dang Zo !!! 5 votes and 5 comments , but y'all I was watching this video 👇🏾 and it's crazy cause melo really be doing that in his game except the sleeping and chilling on the couch part

But I love y'all
Zoe 💓 ||