03:35 A.M.

"It ended."

Jisoo told the other who's eyes started to light up a bit.

"Jisoo, can you stay with Jun for a bit? I need to go back to Chan, I need to know if he is alright!"

Just a nob, feet ran through the hall and in notime Jeonghan had dissapered. Leaving Jisoo alone with the sleeping dude.

"Hé, Jun."

Whispering.

"Jun?"

Still whispering.

"Jun wake up."

A little harder.

"Jun, it is time to wake up."

Again he talked a little harder.

"Hé, Jun wake up."

He now almost screamed making the younger wake up with headache from here to the moon and back.

"Ssh, Hyung let me sleep."

"But maby if I let you sleep you will not wake up."

Junhui watched how the older looked at him worried.

"Oke, I will stay awake."

"What did you dream of?"

Silence, Junhui was playing with his sweater not wanting to tell him.

"It is okay." Jisoo smiled a little, putting the others head on his shoulder.

"Hyung?"

The voice sounded so small and helpless.

"Yes?" Seungcheol looked at the boy, his body was shaking and his eyes were red.

"The dream again right?"

He nobbed putting his face in his hands to hide the tears.

"Come here." Seungcheol pulled the guy in a hug so his own shirt could become wet.

Wonwoo was clueless walking.

No idea what happend to which friend, that was until he saw Jeonghan running.

Fast he walk after him, maby he could tell what happend in these 3 hours and 33 minutes.

"Hyung?"

Jeonghan looked behind him, looking straight at Wonwoo.

"Are you still okay?" Jeonghan asked.

"Yes I am why?"

"I just thought, you were with the china line and..."

"They what?!"

"They are in pretty bad shape, at least Junhui is. I didn't get to see Minghao yet but Jisoo didn't want to tell me how he looked so that means he looks bad too." Jeonghan was rambeling, to fast for Wonwoo to follow every single word, to fast for anyone to follow every single word.

He just nobbed,  "I'm fine. I left them before they wanted to get out of the house."

"You were smart, other way you maby would be death. And if it wouldn't be by IT ming would have done some damage." He mumbled the last part, not wanting to tell Wonwoo but also not wanting to keep it inside himself.

"We need to go to Chan, I need to know how he is doing."

Wonwoo just follow him, right, left, straight forwarths, left again. Jisoos, this house was pretty damn big.

Door open, right, other door, left and again another door. There was he, lying on the ground salt all around him.

Wonwoo turned on the light so both of them could see him better, he looked in peacefull. He wasn't shaking anymore and his eyes were closed in a relaxed way.

It didn't look forced anymore.

"Jeonghan-hyung, it looks like he is doing fine."

Jeonghan went to sit infront of the maknae, his hand on his head and a little smile on his face. His baby was doing fine.

"Yes it does."

--------

Yeahh, I need to go to school again tomorrow. What a party, it is my favorite place to be. I'm tottaly not going to die because of boreddom.

But enough about my self pitty, the next chapter is also going to be the last chapter and after that there is going to be a chapter about some seconde books I want to make inside the same time line from some members after the game😃