Rule # 2

RULES # 2 BE A STRONG WOMAN

Don't be afraid to show how to be a Strong Woman - a strong woman is an elegant woman.

Say it "I am a woman of my word. If I say I'm going to make it happen, it will happen best believe it. It's only a matter of when." You'll be surprised because you didn't know. In everything we do, prayer is the key, then hard work. The outcome is... fill in the blanks.

I don't want to romanticize the life of single ladies, instead, I want to show how strong we are without knowing it. And although the struggle is real, we know how to balance our life and enjoy the abundance of our life. We still grow and hope we will champion ourselves to do more and help others. Put first things first. It's okay to say NO and focus on the most important activities. When you're emotionally engaged, you're able to push past all obstacles.

Know your dominant emotions. The biggest factor is how you talk to yourself. Your inner dialogue is so profoundly important, because sometimes or a lot of times we can be our own biggest critics. We can be bullies to ourselves, in the way we talked to ourselves, in the way judge ourselves and if you think that you can hide it, you're wrong. It shows in yourself. Your inner thoughts reflect in your body. How you deal with other people or the people around you. Better understandings are treating yourself like someone you love. Love yourself. Care for yourself. Be in love with yourself. Ask yourself if you treat yourself right.

Take control of your own emotions.

Don't let your emotions be your decision-maker. Stop and pray, let GOD lead you. He can change everything. Don't close the book when bad things happen in your life, just turn the page and begin a new chapter. Never be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone around you. Umbrella can't stop the rain but makes us stand in the rain. Confidence may not bring success, but it gives us the power to face any challenge in life.

Strong women never give up. We might need a coffee, a cry, a day in bed, but we always come back stronger. A real woman avoids drama, she knows her time is precious and she's not wasting it on unimportant things. A strong woman doesn't have an attitude. They have standards and boundaries. Stay original, let them copy you. Be that woman, who is not afraid to get what she wants and not afraid to look for a better life. They can imitate your style, but they cannot imitate your creativity, and they cannot copy your intelligence. Imitation is the highest form of flattery, but it reflects the lowest level of intelligence. In life, not all the people who celebrate you are well-wishers. So, be watchful, cause the enemy that will kill will not come with a sword, but with a smile. You are in full control of how you show up every day. Don't let anyone or any circumstances dictate you to be able to feel happy. When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it.

You become the best version of yourself by attracting the kinds of people you not only want to be around, but that makes you a better person. People never stay long, they just put the signature in the experience book of your life and move away. Because you don't meet people by accident. There is always a reason in every situation you met. Either it is a blessing or a lesson you learn in life. And disconnect from anyone and anything that robs you off of your peace, love, and happiness. Not just on social media (soc-med), but in real life too. You don't need to be around people who don't see and appreciate your value. And if you're brave enough to say goodbye. Life will reward you with a new hello! Learn and live happily.

I am a strong woman. Everything that hits in my life, I've dealt with my own. I've cried myself to sleep. I picked myself back up and wiped my tears. I have grown from things that were meant to break me. I get stronger by the day and have GOD to thank for that. I went through my darkest time alone so sorry if I act like I don't need anyone. As a strong woman, people don't expect you to do certain things and people don't expect you to be sitting on the board chair. As a woman, they will expect us that we are timid, weak, and submissive to men. We are not because men and women are created equal by GOD.