Dear single ladies,

Start from the beginning

Ladies, we can accomplish anything we want as long as we know our truth, our focus, and our plans. Life is abundant. Don't miss out on your opportunity, this is a gift that God provided in every one of us.

Believe and you shall see. STAY POSITIVE IN LIFE. STAY FOCUS. STAY FIGHTING. STAY BRAVE. STAY BEAUTIFUL. STAY AMBITIOUS. STAY STRONG. GOD will always answer our prayers.

LIVE IN THE MOMENT and THINK OF WHAT YOU WANT in LIFE AND LOVE.

In Love...

Remember, men are craving emotional safety in you. Just as you are craving physical safety in them. Show how warm and lovely you are. Physical touch is the primary love language of men. Praise him, for what he is doing. Women and men always have differences. They say that men are from Mars, and women are from Venus, which is true. It's two opposites apart. Men give love to get sex. Women give sex to get love. This may sound cliché but, in all honesty, it is the truth. We just

When he's wrong, he's wrong. Time won't magically make him right. Cheating is never an accident; it is a conscious decision. Cheating doesn't start with sex; it starts with a sneaky conversation. If you want a guy to fall in love with you, you need to get to give him something to fall into. Never be afraid to show who you are and don't try to please anyone rather than yourself.

If you do not take the time to communicate your feelings with your partner, then do not be surprised if they guess incorrectly. Your partner will only know what is on your mind if you invite them inside. You will only know if you look beautiful and worthy and happier since you let go of that toxic relationship. It takes time and it takes commitment to organize yourself, your life. If you want to attract a higher quality relationship improve the quality of the relationship you have with yourself. Anybody that comes into your life will follow your lead, so set a new standard. Love yourself. Do special things for yourself. Talk to yourself kindly. Treat yourself with care and respect. Give yourself the world.

Tell yourself...

"I am single as pringle but I know love is coming in the right time. No need to rush. I'm enjoying my SINGLEBLESSEDNES."

Remember, if someone really wants to see you, wants to be with you, they'll find a way and a reason and they'll find an effort to show it to you. Never afraid to be who you are. Because finding the right guy is like finding a needle in the haystacks. Be patient, you will meet the perfect person in this imperfect world we live in.

Loving someone you don't see every day is not a bad thing. It's just proof that love is not in sight, but in the heart of each of us. You get to feel it, to believe it. Distance is just a test of how far our love can travel. Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather an opportunity and reminder of us just how strong love can surpass everything. Distance is a test of love. Many will fail for those who can't withstand it. But for those who can, there's only one answer, "true love." Without love, everything goes off the window.

Remember, womanhood is not all about having a family or kids or having a home. The woman is equal to man and men and women are created equally by God. We are all equal in all aspects of life. There is hope in the most discouraging times in our life. The past is not our final destination. No matter your past, you still have a purpose. And that purpose alone is your key to your new life, new hope, new you. And our relationship with ourselves is the most important relationship you can ever have. Embrace it every day. Comparing to others are an insult to ourselves and stop comparing to others.

Our way of thinking dictates our way of living. In LIFE and LOVE, what we value is what we have. COMMITMENT is the key. With commitment, it comes trust, honesty, faithfulness, respect, and love. Don't stop. Don't quit.