Dear single ladies,

My dearest single ladies, 

In Life...

We are not alone, you are not alone. The world will not motivate you. You're the only one who will motivate yourself. The world will not stop looking after you. You have to get up and get moving. Motivation comes after moving on. You're the only one to make you feel better every day. Don't ask for other's recognition because it will only make you more DEJECTED and REJECTED. REJECTION is part of our life, the problem with a lot of us is that if we get rejected by a job we want or a person we like our self-confidence becomes shattered in an instant. You see, we need to have an abundance mindset. When we train ourselves to have an abundance mindset, and when we get rejected it will be okay. We can tell ourselves that tomorrow will be better than today and we will find a better job or we will get to meet friends along the way. We will get to meet ten (10) new people that will come along. We don't need to search friends out. The right people will come into our life naturally. BEING ALONE IS A BIG PART OF GROWING.

REJECTION is part of our life the moment we were born. We experience our first tears/cried when we were born. The doctor/physician wanted us to cry and to check if we're okay, so, they spank our butt, just to hear our cry. No one wants to see us smiling when our Mom gave birth. They want to hear us cry because they knew that it's good for our lungs.

Life is not always a bed of roses. Everything happens for a reason. Everything we have gone through is making us stronger as ever. Problems, struggles, and sacrifices are the ones making us who we are and we get to mold our own destiny. Sometimes it hurts. Sometimes it's hard. But in the end, it's all for the best. The more you realize, you don't want to be around drama, conflict, or stress in your life. Standing alone doesn't mean you are alone. family, friends are still there to support you every step of the way. Being alone, means you are strong enough to handle things by yourself.

Your life will not change unless you change! Staying in the present moment. leave the past in the past, don't worry about the future, all you have is today. Take one day at a time. Life is not perfect and so we are. What is important is to find balance and find ways to be happy where you are at.

Stop caring what other people think. Appreciate what you have today. You may not have it tomorrow. Don't be afraid to start over, you might like your new story. Develop a good habit that you can live by. You have to change yourself into a better person, into a better human being. Select the right people in your life and make your life better and sweeter. If you fail to achieve your dreams, change your ways, not your dreams. you will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks.

Haters will see you walking on water and say it's because you can't swim. even if you dance in the water, your enemies will accuse you of raising dust. make it your ambition to live a fulfilling quiet life. To mind your own business and work with your own hands. Some goals in our life can only be attained by our own self-appreciation because you can never be happy if you always find faults in yourself.

There is the old adage that says; Seeing is believing. This is incorrect. The truth is, believing is SEEING. You must connect with your inner world and believe with every fiber of your being that what you want is already yours! When fear and doubt are replaced with self-love and healing, that's when we allow blessings and miracles to come into our life.

"SINGLE IS NOT A STATUS BUT RATHER IT'S A WORD WHICH LIVES BY A PEOPLE THAT DESCRIBES A PERSON WHO IS STRONG ENOUGH TO LIVE AND ENJOY LIFE WITHOUT DEPENDING ON OTHERS. AND A PRIVILEGE ONLY BY A PERSON WHO WANTED TO LEFT ALONE UNLESS SOMEONE IS READY FOR THE COMMITMENT AND RESPONSIBILITY."