II

Sebastian's pov~

Afternoon is the Butlers work at best...

   The young master calls me into his office. He is quit a handful. I have yet to begun my preparations for tonight's  feast and hes already being a bother.

   "Yes m'lord?" I ask with my arms at my side and a slight bow. "The queen invites us to join her for this evening's feast at the royal quart for the solar eclipse. I dont understand why this is such a big deal" ciel says throwing a envelop with the letter onto his desk.

   "M'lord this is a event that will only happen once in your life. It is no pity why humans would want to see the moon and sun pass over eachother so badly. Its rare to see this. Its amazing to experience it. Why not go experience this rare occasion with her highness?" Ciel looks at me with a sigh.

    "I have yet to say I wouldn't. I would not decline the queens invitation. So prepare the carriage. We leave now." Ciel orderd.

   I place my right hand over my heart and bow "yes m'lord" I say before walking out of his study. I can't help feel relieved that I dont need to prepare supper.

   I tell the caoch men to set the ride for London. I pack ciel's luggage along with mine. And finally tell the three clumsy, pathe-...I mean graceful, generously, kind, gardener, maid, and cook otherwise known as  Finnian, Mey-rin, and bard. To house sitt for the evening.

  "Ho. Ho. Ho." Oh yes and the previous butler of the phantomhive family, tanaka. I could only hope by the time we get back that the house is still yet to be in ashes. "Oi, where is me flamethrower!"

  Oh right, I have already arranged by the time we get back, there will be no disaster. "Have anyone seen all the glass China!" Mey-rin's voice echoes through the halls. No. Disaster.

A/n
Thank you all for voting on my chapter. And thank you Midnight_blue_sakura for helping me set the next chapter out. For the next chapter I need two votes