"Thanks, Ry," I replied although I knew even if I failed one test, my parents would be mad.

The four of us walked into the lunch hall and sat down at our usual table where Pete, Patrick, Jack and Alex were waiting.

"Hey guys," we greeted taking a seat.

"Hello," Patrick answered smiling. Jack, Alex and Pete were all to busy staring down at there text books to notice us.

"What's up with them three?" Josh asked.

"Oh, we have a sex ed. test next lesson and those three didn't bother studying," Patrick replied with a chuckle. "I'm the only one out of them that did study."

"We just had that test," Josh added.

"Was it hard?" Pete questioned biting his lip and finally looking up from his book.

"Ehh, as hard as every other test we do," Ryan answered.

Pete nodded going back to reading through his text book.

"Guys!" Brendon chimed in changing the subject, "We need to hand in the letters for the geography trip today."

"I already have," Patrick said.

"Okay, I'm gonna to do it now." Brendon got up from his seat holding the sheet of paper in his hands.

"I'm coming," I said grabbing the letter from my bag.

"Me too," said Josh.

"And me," added Ryan.

All four of us got up and went down the hall towards Mrs. Wilson's room. Brendon lightly knocked on the door before hearing a "Come in!" Being called from the other side of the door.

The dark haired boy slowly pushed the door open revealing Mrs. Wilson sitting at her desk with a pile of papers.

"Hello boys?" She said pushing her glasses up from the tip of her nose.

"Hello Mrs.Wilson, we're here to give in the letters to go to Italy," I declared.

"Just place them here at the top of the pile." She gestured over to the stack of letters on her desk.

We did so, and about as we were going to walk out, Jenna, Melanie and Debby walked in the room.

"Hey Jenna," I said walking over to her and giving the girl a hug.

"Tyler!" The blonde grinned hugging me back

"We haven't talked in quite some time," I stated, "I never really see you around in lessons and your not answering any of my texts."

"Oh, I'm sorry," she said placing a hand on my shoulder and giving me an apologetic look. "I've just been very busy recently." Her jaw clenching slightly as she said that.

I nodded in understanding. "Why weren't you in school on Monday and what happened on Saturday night?" I questioned.

"Oh, uh, nothing, nothing," Jenna chuckled nervously biting her tongue. "And about Monday.....I was...um... ill."

"Hmph." I looked her in her cold blue eyes, she didn't look to sure of herself. "I tried calling you."

"Sorry, my phone was dead.... And um, my charger broke," She smiled awkwardly.

"Mm, okay," I said placing a soft kiss oh her freckled cheek and turning around to leave.  I knew she was lying, it was obvious. She's always been a really bad liar.

It just hurts that I'm meant to be her boyfriend and yet she's keeping so many secrets from me. I just really want to know what's been up with her recently. Jenna always seems so distant, as if she's in search of something else.

"So when are we leaving for the trip," Brendon asked as I walked at of the classroom and into the hall.

"Next Saturday," Ryan replied. "That's in a week and one day."

"Better start packing this weekend," Josh pointed out. I hummed in agreement.

So much has been going on recently and I never have much time to myself anymore. Whenever I'm at home, my dad is constantly bugging me about sending me to that Sports School in L.A.

He keeps telling me not to worry about leaving my friends because I'll easily make new ones. But it's not that easy. I've lived here in Ohio my whole life and I'm not sure I want to leave.

I especially don't want to leave Brendon. We've known each other ever since we were around 5 years old, and although he may be a bit childish and loud at times, he's my best friend and he's always been here for me.

----------------------------

A/n: this chapter is really boring, I'm sorry.

But don't worry because I've got a lot more Josh and Tyler stuff coming up.