Chapter 5: Strokes And Love

Começar do início

I bite my lip and close my eyes shut as my warm tears roll down my cheeks, I can feel that my face is pale. I can't loose Frankie, we only just got into this relationship, we have so much more things to do in life, even if we're 70, were gonna make the most of it while we still can. I cry more while getting Jacobs shirt even more soaked with my tears but he doesn't seem to care. "It's ok Grace, I'm scared too but we can only have hope. God will watch over Frankie, it's ok." He says as he rubs my back and it makes me sleepy, but I don't wanna fall asleep in his arms, I wanna fall asleep in Frankie's, but this is good enough.

Frankie P.O.V
I wake up and the nurse is there writing some stuff down. "W-what happened? W-wheres Grace? Oh God she'll be mad at me but I wanna see her." I say to the nurse and he looks confused. "Is anyone waiting in the lobby?" I ask and he nods.  Brianna, Mallory, Robert, Sol, Coyte, Bud, Jacob, and Grace walk into the room and she looks sad, scared even. Then, the doctor walks in. "Frankie, when you came, you had a lot of salt in your system which triggered your stroke. You had almost died but you lived luckily. Frankie, this isn't a joke, you have to take care of yourself better. I'm not saying cut everything you eat and what you do, but take note into bad habits and don't do them as much while also taking these meds. They should only make you a little tired and drinking some cold water should help with that." The doctor said to me as I nod but my eyes only look at Grace.

"Ok, can everyone leave except Grace and Jacob? I need to talk to them." I say and everyone looks at each other and they leave but not before giving me hugs and kisses and making me laugh a little. "We all love you Frankie." Robert says and I smile and blow him a kiss and say "Thank you Gay Budda." As he smiles and walks out leaving me, Grace, and Jacob in the room as the doctor gets my meds ready for me and my clothes back. "Frankie, what were you thinking? Where you trying to die?!!" Grace yells. "Well I wouldn't have to go behind your back and eat salty foods and hang out with my friends if you'd just let me!! I'm sick and tired of your rules Grace!! I hate that you treat me like a baby, I'm fucking 72 and your 70!! Your the younger and submissive one in this relationship and I'm the older and dominant!!" I yell and Grace looks mad.

"Your sick and tired of my rules? The rules that kept you alive!! The rules that kept the only woman I love alive and night dying in front of my eyes!! If you can't listen and abide by my rules, then you'll end up dying alone like you were going to in the first place!" She yells with tears in her eyes, streaming down as my face looks the same. A long silence filled the room before Grace began to speak again. "You lied about me, saying I went on a drunk rampage when you know damn well that I don't drink as much as I do because I have you, your the only drink I need. You broke my mother's last famous crystal cup as well, it was custom made, just for me. The last memory of her, was in that cup, and now it's gone because you broke it, and liked!!" Grave screams while her voice cracks and she cries as I do too.

"Grace I'm sorry! I'm sorry for everything I do, ok!! When I'm mad, I don't think not even for a second of what I'm doing or of what might happen! I'm sorry I'm the biggest fuck up in the world but I am sorry I'm not what you want in life. I'm sorry I'm not perfect and that I'm a vegan weed hippie that may hang around people you might not understand. I teach criminals to paint there minds for goodness sakes, criminals!! I'm sorry to everyone I ever hurt, but Grace, I'd rather die than ever hurt you." I say while crying my eyes out.

"I love you too Frankie." Grace says and walk out of the room. "I'll take her home Frankie, it's ok. Things will get better and you will get through this. You both will, then, you'll be kissing all over the house were ever you'd like again." Jacob says and I laugh a little as he does too. I wave him over to me and I give him a hug. "Thank you, for everything you've ever done for me." I say and kiss his cheek as smiles. "No problem Frankie, I'll see you tomorrow, after I drop Frankie off I have to get my daughter from her mother's and spend the weekend with her. I'll talk to you later Frankie, bye." He says as he kisses my forehead and walks out the door.