HARRYS POV

Rachael has not answered any of my calls today. She won't even text me back. Maybe she's really busy cleaning dishes? I don't know..

I send her a quick text and walk out of work.

"I've got a surprise for you ;)" -Harry

It got out of work early because the machines weren't working and shit..

I swing by the grocery store to pick up some things. We need eggs and condoms. Damn, I can't wait to bend her over that table and...

My dirty thoughts where interrupted when I hear an ambulance rush down the road. I always am so curious of what happened whenever there is an ambulance rushing somewhere.

It's going on 4 and I quickly pick up the things and head home to see Rachael. I love the life we live together.. Just two young people who are deeply in love, living in a small house on the west coast. It's kind of like a fairy tale for the both of us.

I hear yet another ambulance and my curiosity gets the best of me and I follow it. Rachael is expecting me home at 6 and since I got out of work early I don't need to rush home. Besides, knowing Rachael and her overly kind heart, she probably is downtown at the homeless shelter volunteering with her extra time. I keep telling her she doesn't need to waste her time down there, but she insists that she must.

I follow the ambulance down a dirt road. This road in particular is a road that Rachael never liked to go down. But she would never tell me why. Everytime we drive past it she turns away in fear. Her bright hazel eyes turn grey and her smile turns to nothing.

A few minutes later of driving down Rachel's "horror" road, I see flashing lights. I look ahead to see a car smashed into a bridge. I hate seeing car crashes... I always feel awful for the family's That will have one less person siting at the dinner table that night. Or if it's a wife or husband of someone, that's all they have and now there gone. The horrid thought brings me nearly to tears, But I toughen up and drive further.

Police cars and fire trucks are rushing up to the scene. I see them lift a body from the car and it doesn't take long before I realize that they are lifting a body from a car just like Rachael's car. My eyes focus on the body. The last thing I would ever want to see is before me. They are lifting Rachael.

I rush out of my car and run into the crowd of officers and medical men. My heart rate quickens as I shove past every rustling body, shouting to get to Rachael.

"Sir you can't come any closer" an officer says and steps in front of me.

"That's my girlfriend!" I scream and push past him. As I run into the crowd, officers are pushing me back and telling me I need to leave. I begin to feel emotions that I have never felt before.

"That's my fucking girlfriend!" I scream. Rachael is strapped to a medical bed and being wheeled into a ambulance.

Why Rachael? Why her? All her life she's been through shit and this can't be happening. She's all I have left. This can't happen!

Tears are streaming down my face as I watch my broken girl lay unconscious.

So many thoughts are going through my head and I can't think straight. This can't be fucking happening. She's everything to me. I can't loose her.

The sounds of sirens and men yelling fill the area. When I get past all the men and up to Rachael's body, I see and image that will forever be in my mind.

Rachael's head is cracked open and blood is dripping down her face. Her arms are sliced and I have to look away. A scream leaves my mouth and my fist connects with the ambulance, leaving a dent.

My head begins to feel heavy, and my vision is becoming blurry. I feel as if I'm in a horrible and vivid nightmare.

"Sir you need to get off of the scene or we will have to escort you off" yet another officer tells me. My fist connects with his jaw sending him flying backward. Nobody can tell me to get away from my dying love. Nobody.

She has to be ok. She can't die. She's so young and her life is just begining. Tears of anger and sadness leave my eyes. I finish pushing through the crowd and get to the ambulance door. Once I am in the ambulance, there is only 3 doctors and an officer.

"Rachael!" I scream grabbing her hand as they close the ambulance door. She doesn't move. Tears are sliding off my cheeks and onto her still ones. My head is feeling heavier and heavier by the second.

"Is she going to be ok?" I cry at the doctor. He takes a step back and clears his throat.

"I'm sorry to Inform you.. That she died instantly. There is nothing we can do, her heart and breathing have stopped" he tells me and I feel as if I was just stabbed in the heart. Tears are streaming down my face as I look at my dead beauty. "Im so sorry" the doctor tells me.

My hands cover my face. I'm in disbelief. I fall to the ground on my knees and cry harder than I ever have before. Why the fuck would she leave me? She loved me and I loved her...

After an hour of sitting in the hospital, reality clicks in my brain. She's not coming back. I won't be able to hear her laugh. I won't be able to see her smile. I can't feel her heart beat. Or the way her whole chest moves rapidly when she breathes. Those deep hazel eyes she has won't ever look into mine again. Ever.

After hours of telling the doctors asking me questions and telling them information about Rachael, I head home to the empty house that we once shared.

***

A week. A damn week has gone by that I've been without Rachael. A week of anger, tears, and grief in general. I haven't gone to work at all and I've barley left the house. I haven't even changed my clothes at all. I've been sitting on our bed in tears for a week straight.

I stand up and walk to the dresser. I open up the too drawer and pull out some of Rachael's clothes. I bring them to my nose and breath in her scent.

When I stand up from sitting on the floor, just smelling all her things, I see the ring that I was going to give her.

The ring that I was going to give her when I proposed that afternoon. That afternoon that never came.

(The official instagram for this book is @resurrection.fanfic ! follow me for updates and pictures !:)