2 (mature)

AUTHORS NOTE: If any of you are confused... Yes, that last chapter was just Rachael explaining her life before Harry and how they met :)

*Present Day*

HARRYS POV:

I love her. I love her more than anything. We've known each other for 9months and I already know everything about her, and I love everything about her. I memorized every part of her face. I adore how at night she sleeps in my arms safe and sound. I knew, that the day I saw the broken girl sobbing on the park bench, that I needed to protect her. I knew why she was there. I knew that she felt like there was nothing left inside her. She felt destroyed. I know this because I used to feel the same way. And I would come to the exact place she did when I was feeling broken. When my mom would come home every night with a new man who treated me like I was nothing. But here I am now, on the beach of our condo watching her gaze up at the sun. Her eyes sparkled and her golden hair flew in the ocean breeze. And she's all mine. I loved the satisfaction of knowing that she was mine. She's been mine for 9 months now. Nobody could take her away from me. Nothing could break us apart.

She turned to me and smiled.

"I love you" she told me. I grabbed her hips and pulled her onto me and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I love you too" I whispered into her ear. She leaned back into my chest and lay there.

"Lets go inside" I told her while lifting her up and carrying her back to the condo. We walked in the patio door and I lay her down on the couch.

"Thanks" she said smiling.

"Of course" I told her. "Would you like something to drink?" I asked. She nodded and I headed into the kitchen and came back with water. When I came back, she looked to be asleep.

"Rachael?" I whispered. She lay there silent. "Rachael?" I asked again nudging her. She wasn't moving. I shook her harder and she did nothing.

"Rachael what the fuck?" I yelled in worry. I set the water down and began to panic. I shook her harder and still, nothing happened. Tears built up in my eyes and I continued to shake her. This time, she moved.

"Hahaha!" She laughed. With the biggest grin on her face. What the fuck? "Oh my gosh, I totally fooled you!" She said, laughing between words.

"That's not funny, you had me so worried! Don't do anything like that again!" I said in a somewhat serious tone.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I won't do it again" she said with a sweet smile at the end. I couldn't say no to her smile.

But I could get revenge.

"Oh your gonna get it" I said playfully. She bit her lip and I grabbed her from the couch and threw her over my shoulder. I ran through the house with her laughing so hard she could barely breathe.

"Stop stop!" She yelled laughing. I ran into the bedroom and lay her down on the bed.

"I told you I'm going to get revenge" I said with a smirk. A smile grew on her face when she realized what I was going to do.

I closed the door behind me and hovered over her on the bed, admiring her perfect face. I closed the gap between us and bring my lips to hers. I feel her smile fade as she hungrily kisses back. Her fingers run through my hair, pulling it, making me moan into her mouth. I take my shirt off and Rachael does the same. I lower myself back onto her,and continue kissing her. She starts taking her bra off and I kiss down her jaw and onto her neck. Her moan makes me to the same. I kiss the valley between her breasts, continuing down her stomach.

By the time I reach her zipper, I can feel my dick almost bursting though my skinny jeans. I grab her pants zipper between my teeth and pull it down excruciatingly slow. She moans and pulls my hair harder.

I stand up and pull my jeans and boxers down in one swift movement. I grab the top of her pants and take them off, leaving her in just her panties. I stare at her glistening body, her chest moving up and down rapidly, whimpering, wanting more.

I lay back down on top of Rachael. She puts her small hands on my waist, flipping me over. I gape at her, not expecting that. She crashes her lips into mine, and I can tell she wants to be in charge this time. Rachael rids of her lace panties quickly. She lowers herself onto me and our moans become one.

She places her hands on my chest and starts moving her hips.

"Fuck." I moan loudly.

She gives me a smug grin and starts moving faster. I can barely breath as I squeeze my eyes shut and a groan leaves my throat. I've never felt so vulnerable.

I try to sit up and flip her over, wanting to be the one in charge, but she pushes down on my shoulders.

"Not a chance." She growls into my ear.

I know I'm stronger than Rachael, so I try again and succeed, not being able to handle it any more.

I thrust into her as hard as I can and she moans loudly and I feel satisfied. I come inside of her, and she comes at the same time.

I roll off of her onto the bed. As we both come down from our high, she looks at me and smiles brightly.

"I love you." She breathes.

I grab the back of her neck and pull her in for a quick kiss.

"I love you too." I say as I kiss the tip of her nose.

(Vote and share if you enjoyed;)The official instagram for this book is @resurrection.fanfic ! follow me for updates and pictures !:)