ch.7

When Emma woke she was surprized to find herself in the hospital wing.
Somehow.... Strangely enough she had maneged to find herself in the hospital wing!

Life is strange....

Madam Pomphry was nowhere to be seen so Emma got up, and left the hospital wing. She made her way to ravenclaw tower where she was asked the riddle:

'What is the only stable thing in life?'

"Change," Poppy answered happily, she loved riddles no matter howaver strange they were.
(Because thay were strange.)

Once inside Emma smiled at the familairity of the ravenclaw common room. Bookshelves circled around the tower so it looked slightly likable small library/living room.
There were desks littered with pages and students sitting on the couches, either reading or taliking with friends.

Noteing that she wasn't in her school uniform, she walked up to the girls rooms.

There were four poster beds that were soft and blue.

Emma rembered one year she was talking to a revenclaw called Luna, about why the ravenclaw coulers were blue and bronze and why they couldnt be turquoise and yellow as they were the girls favourite coulers.

_______________________________________

Lee sat in potions with the twins by his side though, he wasn't really listining to the lestion at hand.

His mind kept wandering to Emma and he found it strange because, he'd never properly liked a girl before sure he had flirted with some.
He never flirted with Emma but now came the sudden desire to crack the neck of any boy around her.

Suddenly a pale hand slammed onto his table, "what is billyweed ms Jordan?" Questioned the slow boring voice of professor Snape.

"Um... Fuzzy weeds...?" Lee answered cautiously.

"NO!" Snarled proffesor Shape, who had begun to smile maliciously.
"Detention! Next week Friday."

It took a moment for Lee to fully understand what professor shape had said.
"But sir that's Halloween!"