ch.3

Emma want sure why she was crying, she wasn't sad she was more infurietad.( Probably spelt that wrong.)

Suddenly Emma was brought into a flash back, the background melted away and the voices around her became muffled.
She was still in the train a group of older boys were tormenting a younger boy he had black hair and grey eyes.
' mudblood, mudblood ' they jeered at him.

Emma was back to the normal train or as normal it could be for a magic train.
Lee was shaking her with the weasly twins looking over each shoulder, she scowled at the sight of them.

"Look Gorgie she's fixed!"

Then they dragged Lee of again while muttering strange things to each other. Emma stood from the floor and went to find Ella Rose her best friend and fellow ravenclaw.

Emma did not manage to find her friend, before the train arrived at Hogwarts.

Settling herself down at the ravenclaw table watching the sorting yet she wasn't really listening for her mind was back at the train ride when she sort of wittnesed the past?
Her frown deepend the more she thought of it.

Suddenly the hat called "RAVENCLAW!" Catching Emma of gard she fell out of her seat ang onto the floor.
Red in the face with sweaty palms she got into her seet again. Some ravenclwas snickered others looked on in concern.
" um.... Are you ok?" Said a familiar voice.
Emma looked across the table and saw max another long time friend.

" no I'm fine, sooooo how was your summer?" She smiled at him.

After the feast ended all Emma wanted to do was sleep, so with her remaining strength she followed the prefects to the common room and fell onto her bead and almost imeadietly fell asleep....