proulge

Emma Lula Tae watched curiously as a brown owl pecked at the window.
Her father Chester Tae eyed it suspiciously and very slowly opened the window. The owl flew in and circled them a few times before dropping a letter with a purple seal.
Then it flew out again, Emma picked up the letter and handed it to her father.

Chester had never been more confused. He read the letter again and again, the letter claimed his daughter was a witch and had been accepted to a magic school that he just could not manage to pronounce.
His frown deepened when there was a sudden knock on the door.
"Emma, sweetie open the door" he sighed.

Emma skippd to the door and swung it open startling the little man on the other side. "Hello!" She grinned, the little man smiled nervously " um... Hello  ms Tea is it ok if I speek to your father? It has to do with the letter sent to you..."
Emma nodded vigorously, and ran off to get her father.

" Dad the little man at the door wants you!"

"Little man?"

"Yes , now shoo."

Emma sat down on the couch swinging her legs back and forth.
Finnally after what felt like an age he father walked into the living room.
" Emma the man at the door is your new professor. He is here to grab your books and other necessitys with you for school."
"Ok" she replied, she didn't question her father though she deeply wanted to.

Emma's new professor who she learned was called professor flickwick. Was a small man who looked like he was tired

He noticed her looking and smiled "Now ms Tea please close your eyes and grab my hand."

Emma did so and suddenly there was a loud pop and Emma felt an unpleasant sinking sensation in her stomach.

"You can open your eyes my dear" said the warm voice of professor flickwick.
Emma opened her eyes and they quickly filled with wonder.

They were in a packed street, there were shops on either side of them but that was not important.
What was important was what was in the shops. Some held broomsticks others owls, rats, and cats. It was wonderfull!
Professor flickwick noticing her wonder announced "welcome to diagon alley  a place of witchy wonders." 

_______________________________________

"Dad hurry up!"    

"Sweetie I know you can't wait, but its very hard to fit everything into the trunk... Aha I think I've managed!"
Grumbled her father getting into the front seat of their very small car.

Chester watched as his child ran through a wall ( after many complaints from him )
Beside him a woman with bright red hair mumbled "they grow so fast..."
Whiping her eyes.

Emma dragged her trunk onto the red Hogwarts train. She looked into the first compartment she saw, there was boy sitting there.... Alone. She opened the door slowly a shudden shyness coming over her.

"Um, hello can I sit here?"

Lee looked up from the window to see a girl standing at the entrance of the compartment.
"Sure", he grinned "are you exited?I am! Oh by the way I'm Lee, Lee Jordan."