Chapter four: The Rescue (part one)

Start from the beginning

'"For dragging you into this." That was his simple answer before he vanished.'

"Hey Perc. Who were you talking to?" Nico asked.

"Harry Potter." I answered before falling into a dreamless sleep.

_________________________________________________

Harry

My dream was different from most of my dreams. Most of them tell me what Voldemort was up to. This one however was different.

'I was in this sort of room. I can't really explain it but it was big. With thrones.

On the thrones were Twelve people. Uh...giant people anyway.

In the front of the room where three men. They were all looking at me. Or, my direction anyway.

"We can see you, you know." I turned to see a giant women with startling grey eyes wearing greek armor, along with having an owl on her shoulder.

"Don't read the boys mind!! Your gonna scare him!!" Another women spoke up. She was wearing a greek dress, and had peacock feathers in her hair and on her dress.

"Please!! The boys seen way worse!!" A man spoke this time. He had blue eyes and a shinning smile. And by that I mean it was bloody bright.

"He has." A man spoke up. He was wearing greek clothes, and some sort of helmet. Everything he was wearing however, was pitch black.

"Trust me boy. I have walked through hell." He said.

"No kidding." Another man spoke up. He sort of looked like a mail man, only he was wearing a winged hat, and he had this pole with snakes wrapped around it in his hand.

"And this isn't just any pole with snakes on it boy. It's George and Martha." I glared up at him.

"I have a name you know." I said.

"Of course we know silly. It's Harry isn't it?" One of the women asked. She was one of the most prettiest people I've ever seen, but she wasn't really my type.

Anyway, I nodded. One of the men up front wearing a Hawaiian t-shirt cleared his throat.

"Harry, we called you here for a reason. We know your going to try and rescue our children." I nodded, everything starting to click in. These were the gods. The Greek Gods. The parents of the demigods.

"Why haven't you saved them yet?" I asked. The one at the very front of the room glared at me.

"Do you know who I am boy?" I glared right back, trying to remember who he was. Well, trying to remember what Hermione had filled us in on.

"My name is Harry, not boy. And your Zeus, god of the sky, King of the gods." Thunder rumbled across the sky. I took that as I was right on who he was.

"Correct. That means that a silly mortal like you has no right...."

"There your children!! Don't you care?!"

"Of course we care, but that doesn't mean we have the time...." I lost it.

"Time? Time?!! Your children are in danger of being killed. Going insane. If you truly cared you would find time to help them, do something!! Your gods for Pete's sake!! I mean, what the bloody hell have you been doing?!" Zeus looked like he wanted to blast me right then and there but was cut off by (I'm guessing) his brother (Poseidon was it?) laughter.