Prologue

〖 Prologue 〗

《 (y/n) POV 》

I sighed softly as I went out of the taxi. Looking around my surroundings, it felt nice to be able to relax from the busy life back in America. I was just moving back to Korea after studying abroad in America for 5 years. It was one of the best and worst moments of my life. Sadly, I had to leave all my friends and memories that I have made behind.

Pulling my luggage with me, I walked across the pavement, taking in the fresh air. I looked around to find the apartment I would be staying from now on.

"It look so much more different.." I mumbled to myself.

I stopped in front of a building with a sign that wrote 'Golden Cove Apartments'. It was the apartment I will be staying in! Entering the beautifully-decorated building, I entered the lift, and ascended to the 5th floor which was the highest floor of the building. I unlocked the door of my new apartment and stared in awe as I entered the room.

"I'll definitely going to like staying in here~" I thought to myself while taking off my shoes near the front door and laying down all over the red couch. I closed my eyes for a moment. Letting the silence and darkness engulf me.

DING~!

My phone snapped me out of my train of thoughts. Unlocking the password protected phone, I looked at the notification.

It's a message from Yoonhwi! A smile started to form on my lips.

Yoonhwi, Park Yoonhwi, is my best friend of all time. We were friends ever since we were young. I have been missing her for so long, it felt like I was missing my other half when I studied in America. Not only is she kind-hearted, she is very supportive and encouraging. I am probably bragging too much but she's the perfect friend I could ever have~

2 Messages from Hwinnie 👀

LOADING...

Hwinnie 👀: Hey (y/n)-ah! Welcome back to Korea~ I missed u so much :(

Hwinnie 👀: How about we meet up for some ice cream at the park we would go to? Just like the old times! Later at 4pm, see you 💕

You are typing....

You: Unnie! I missed you too~

You: I'll see u later ↖(^ω^)↗

I locked my phone and started to unpack my things.

After a painful 1 or 2 hours of unpacking, I managed to tidy up my bedroom! It was not the best but better than what it was before. Looking at the clock,

3.34pm

I started to get ready to meet up Yoonhwi. I wore an oversized sweater, jeans and a pair of converse. (A/N- Kudos to you if you got the reference) I walked out of my apartment, not forgetting to lock the door, with my phone, keys and wallet in hand, I started to make my way down the stairs and headed towards the park while humming to myself happily.

---

2017.10.2