chapter 3

Henry's POV

Omg I cant belive she said yes I'm going on a date with Peyton. What am I going to wear. aha were we go perfect.

Peyton's POV

I walk in and see my mom on the floor. Omg Mom I sign answer me please. I run next to henrys house and knock hard on the door. Henry opens and signs hey what's wrong why r u crying. I sign its my mom she on the floor and isn't responding please help me. I'm going to get my mom ok he signs. Ok hurry I sign back. He comes back and we go home. We take mom to the hospital. The doctor tells me that she is very ill and probably wont make it. Henry what did he say I sign. He signed back saying that my mom was very ill and probably wont make it. I just fall to the ground and start crying. Henry bends down and signs its going to be ok No its not I sign back it means I have to go back to the orphanage I hate it there everyone picks on me. I only have my best friend Neal. I'm going to leave tomorrow. Bye henry just know this I love u. I love u too he signs with tears in his eyes. I face time Neal and tell him what happened. I sign to henry do u want to adopt we can boyfriend and girlfriend instead of brother and sister but your mom will be my mom. Of course he signs. Come by the orphanage daddy signs. Ok I sign. I love u daddy. Mrs swan I sign can u take me to the orphanage so u can adopt me I sign. she signs sure. Lets go. I walk up to mom I love u I sign. Then I kiss her cheek.

Henry's POV

Omg Peyton just lost her mom. I'm going to adopt her though even though were going to be a couple. She is my girlfriend now. We r on the plane waiting to adopt her. I am so excited. She hugs me and starts to cry signing I miss her henry. I sign back saying its going to be ok baby. I love u and then I kiss her. Were here she signs. Come on she says. We get out of the car. She sees her best friend. Daddy she signs. Peyton he signs. I missed you so much. Omg he says next you're new mom is Emma. Yea why I she signs back. She is my girlfriend we share henry. Neal Emma cries. OMG! I cant belive that Peytons best friend is my daddy.