Proposal

Ally's pov
I smiled up at Zayn as we talked. "What ya think in about" I asked him. "Just about how we've managed to stay together through thick and thin" He says pecking my lips but I deepened it, we were on the bed. I pulled him on top of me. He moves to my neck making me moan. "Zayn" I pull at his hair making him growl. "I love it when you growl" I whisper sexily in his ear. He groans and tries to find my sweet spot which is right on my collar bone making me grip his hair harder. I roll us over and take off his shirt. "Mmm" I hum kissing his neck. "Ally" he pants out making me smile against his skin. I run my hands up and down his chest. "Oh god" He pants out. "Quit having sex" a knock on my door stops me. I groan and roll off of Zayn. "I have to go talk to Liam" He says getting up and stretching. The way his muscles move gives me shivers. I get up and wrap my arms around his waist. I rub my lips against his shoulder blade making him shiver. I go get in the shower while Zayn goes to talk to my dad. It's kinda weird because Liam is younger than Zayn so technically I'm dating a man that's older than my dad.
Zayns pov
I went over to Liam's room, I knocked, "Liam I want to talk to you" I say as he opens the door. "Of course" Liam opens the door wider. I go in and sit on his bed. "So what brings you to me" He says. I pull out the little black box and open it. "I want your blessing to marry your daughter" I ask. "You have my blessing now ask Niall because he is the one that you have to talk to" I nod and go over to Niall's room. "Nialler can I come in I have something important to ask you" I say loudly on the door. "Alright Alright" He opens the door and let's me in. "Niall I would like your blessing in marrying your sister." I say opening the black box. "And how are you planning on asking her." He questions. "I'll put glow in the dark letters up that says will you marry me and wait for her to come to bed" I say smiling. "I give you my blessing I'll have Aunna Sophia and Louis friend to go help her pick out a dress." I smile "This means a lot Niall" I bro hug him, I can't believe that after everything we ever gone through we still managed to stay together. I sigh happily and wait for her to come out of the shower.
Bed time for everyone.
I smiled and waited until Ally had gotten in bed to get up and shut the lights off. I grabbed the box and opened it and waited. "Zayn?" she questions. "Look Up" I say smiling. She does and throws a hand over her mouth. "Before you say anything I want you to know that when we kissed that night that Louis banged Eleanor was the best night ever. You are the one I want to marry have kids with and grow old with Ally Payne/Horan will you do the honor of becoming Mrs. Malik" I ask.She rushes over to me kissing me before whispering "Yes".

Yay he proposed and everything's well and the proposal idea is not mine I take no credit to that. So what did you think of marriage proposal idea? Comment Vote!