In the hospital

Allys pov

I woke up to whispering. "They look so cute together" I heard Lou squeal. "Louis are you a girl because that was the girliest thing ever" I commented opening my eyes. I tried to sit up but something was stopping me. "Harry we did it last night" I whispered in his ear. He jumped out of bed checking to see if it was true. He sighed in relief, I heard the babies crying. I rushed toward their room to see that it was Darcy. "Darcy baby i'm here mommas here for you." "I wanna ucwel harry" I gasped and handed her over to harry. "Sweatheart it will be ok" He whispered in her ear. I smiled, then everything was becoming fuzzy and I found it hard to breathe. I saw Harry's lips moving but no sound. Suddenly everyone was there, I fell to the floor gasping for breath. Dad came rushing over, he said something and had me picked up by lou. He said something to Harry and Niall. I guess they were staying here. My babies how will they grow up in an adoption center. No I will not let that happen. Suddenly flashbacks came rushing through my mind. Me and Zayn kissing I suddenly realized my true feelings I loved Zayn Malik. When we got to the hospital, I was put on a gurny. "Wait, I want to say something. Liam you were the best dad a girl can ask for, Lou your my best friend always will be, Zayn I realized my true feelings for you. I love you all so much, Tell Niall he is the best brother ever, Harry was like my other brother too tell them I love them." I said as I looked at each of them. Zayn leaned down and captured my lips. "I love you too" He said. I was rushed into surgery. 
Zayns pov
        They rushed her into the surgery room. "I always loved her. I never knew how much I loved her." I said quietly. "I know mate you kept yourself locked away forever and now you open up." Liam said. I smiled a little. The doctor came out with a look. "Ally Payne." I stood up as did lou and liam. "Whats the matter." "She had a tumor in her brain but we were able to get it out. She is in..." Not again" a coma I'm sorry boys you can go see her if you like room 343" I nodded and ran down the hall. I heard feet coming after me. I pushed everyone away and ran into room 343. No I broke I broke down crying I walked over to her bed and balled into the bed. If she doesnt make it I will adopt the babies and raise them as my own. I cant believe shes in a coma again. She risked her life for me and now she was put into a coma once again. "Maybe its meant to be." Lou was balling in a small ball on the floor. Liam was talking to the boys. 

Months later ( still zayns pov) 
        Its been a couple of months the babies have been growing fast. They are talking in sentences, we decided to home school them. So they dont grow up with fame in their lifes. I was sitting at the hospital holding onto Allys hand. I suddenly felt pressure on my hand. "Ally if you can hear me squeeze my hand again." I said She did. "Alright im gonna get lou stay here" I suddenly realized what I said. I heard a little giggle. I woke up lou, "come here you have to see this." I took his hand and gave it to Ally. "Ally squeeze lous hand" He gasped. "Call the boys." I demanded. "Ally come on open up those big blue eyes. For liam for lou for the babies for me." I said as I held her hand. I slowly saw her open her eyes. "ALLY" I screamed and hugged her. Lou turned around and saw ally he dropped his phone. He rushed over and started to cry and say "I love yous" Over and over again. (A/N So we can start all over agian) I walked over and grabbed the phone. "Hello" I said. "Hi is everything ok." I heard Nialls voice come through the phone. "Just come down to the hospital" I said and hung up. The doctor had explained what had happened and how she was in the hospital. 
Niall pov.
        I rushed down the hallway to Ally's room, Harry following me. He had the stroller so it was kinda hard to run with a stroller. I rushed into Ally's room to see her sitting up talking to the doctor. "ALLY" I yelled. She gasped and started crying. "Oh Niall" I ran over to her open arms. "How are the babies?" I heard her ask Harry. "They are just fine" He commented after he hugged her. "Now we can remove the cancer from your chest but there is a 50/50 chance of surviving." The doctor said.