Family reunion

Allys pov

It was a saturday and one of my friends Darian called saying that she got front row and backstage passes to One Direction. She begged and begged me to come with her, I finally agreed the concert is next tuesday. I get to see one of my exes, my old best friend, my brother, my dad and , my non related brother on tuesday. The five guys that used to love me, I miss them but do they even remember me?

(Times lap to tuesday afternoo)

Its about 3 on the day of the concert and I want to look nice so I decided to take a bath. By the time I was done washing my hair it was 5 so I decided to get ready, I curled my hair and put some make up on and put on skinny jeans and a top that says 'Cool Story Bro'. By the time I was done the doorbell rang and Darian showed up. Now she has the same style as me but her shirt says ' You gotta problem bro' In black while mine is in pink. "Ready" She asked "Yup" I said as I grabbed my phone and purse. When we got to the arena all you could see was the boys faces on their shirts and signs that say 'Harry I have a cat' or 'Louis I have carrots' I just laughed at all of them. When we got into the arena I saw Paul so I walked up to him while Darian was getting our seats "Hey Paul remeber me?" I asked He looked confused but then recognization crossed his face "Ally Horan/Payne what brings you here today?" He asked I pointed to Darian who was sitting in the front row talking to some random girls. He nodded understanding "do the boys know your here?" he asked. I nodded my head No, "Because I havent talked to them in two years." He gave me a questioning look "Zayn and Me got into a huge argument and I left." I explained the shorten answer. he nodded and hugged me before music start blaring "Dont tell them I'm here please" I said He nodded and Hugged me once more and kissed my cheek. I went next to Darian who seemed hyped. All throughout the concert the boys kept there eyes on me. I met Liams eyes once and regretted it. Because I saw the unhappiness in them. Along with the the other boys but they still looked happy for the fans but something at the end really got to me "Ally Payne/Horan if your in the audience please listen" I heard Liam say I snapped my head up to them. "We miss you so much it hurts to think that you may stay out of our lives forever" Louis said. "Please come home we all miss you" Harry said with tears threating to spill "Sissy please come home I have barely any happiness anymore without you" Niall said by now I was one the edge of tears. "Ally bear please come home I never ment anything I said to you"Zayn said "PLEASE COME HOME ALLY" They all said at once. Darian was now crying i had tears down my face. "Thank you New York City"" LIam said. As soon as they dissapeared I broke down crying, Paul came up to me and said"Ill take you to them" I nodded and whiped my tears away. "Darian you should know that I"m Ally Horan/Payne" I said She gasped but nodded. Paul led us to where the boys were, He knocked we heard a come in and when he opened the door I immediately walked in. When I saw them they all had puffy red eyes. "Hey guys sorry about our red eyes" Liam apoligized. "No need" I said letting my british accent come through. "HI I'm Darian and this is Ally" With that all heads snapped toward me.

Liams Pov) "Hi im darian and this is Ally" Darian said I snapped my head up and looked at Ally for the first time. She had blonde hair and bright blue eyes like Niall. "Ally?" I questioned she nodded "Whats your last name Love" Harry asked. She took a deep breath in and said "My full name is Allison Ally Payne/Horan" I stood there staring at her. This cant be happening Shes back I thought she was gone for good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you guys think will they accept or reject her. Does Zayn still have feelings for her or How about Louis does he? Read my first story if you havent read it please.